Harry Osborn/Black Goblin?

"Iron Man"

Sidekick
Reaction score
According to the Q & A, Harry is the "Green" Goblin, but he doesn't wear a spec of green (except fora mouth mask, which isn't nothing big). I'm wondering if he will somehow still be referred to as Green Goblin II, Ski Goblin (from Q and A), Black Goblin (since he wears mostly all black), Hobgoblin (hopefully not...save him for another movie) or just Goblin II.

Description of Harry's goblin costume from Q & A: "Nothing like the first movie. Picture a black version of a ski/snow boarder suit with belts across the leg and razor blades on the right arm. The mask is goggles and a mouth mask in green. Nothing Goblin like"

Also, you notice nobody in the set vido titled "And GOBLIN...LOOK!" on YouTube nobody shouts "Green Goblin" Maybe Norman Osborn comes back as the Green Goblin (4th villain...this would cause "mass-hysteria") and Harry becomes the "Black Goblin"...or something like that.

What i mean is thet Harry should not be referred to as GG2 if he only wears one piece of green.

Green and purple. Classic Goblin. If not green and purple, than green and black, but don't do some snowboarder-like goblin. That sounds really stupid. :down

Dude, that's what it's going to be. (snow-boarder type Goblin) Check out the Q & A.

I really just hope that was a bad description, I keep seeing a guy in a snowboarding suit attacking Spiderman all the while trying to put on his mittens.

not Demogoblin... But Hobgoblin sounds interesting...

Maybe part 4 could have Kingpin (I'm getting ahead of myself I know).

But, yeah Hobgoblin sounds interesting. But make it look like the ones from the comic though.. it IS a Goblin you know.

Weapon M said:
not Demogoblin... But Hobgoblin sounds interesting...

Maybe part 4 could have Kingpin (I'm getting ahead of myself I know).

But, yeah Hobgoblin sounds interesting. But make it look like the ones from the comic though.. it IS a Goblin you know.

Well Demogoblin is the black one.

i dunno, i remember when the only description we had of daredevils look was that he was dressed like a biker.

Calendar Man said:
Well Demogoblin is the black one.

Demogoblin isn't black. :confused:

hobgoblin3.jpg

This thread hurts my brain.

For the love of God, Demogoblin isn't going to come anywhere near this film. There's no Jason Macendale or demonic possession sub-plot that I'm aware of.

I'd be fine with Hobgoblin.2 goblins in 3 movies is a little too much,but I don't think they're ever going to have a third goblin,so there's no point in saving the name.

Calendar Man said:

That's actually the closest I've seen to the Q & A description.

James Franco would look badass in that pointy hood. What about the demonic pin on the cape? Classy.

Calendar Man said:
Yes. Yes he is.

demogoblin.jpg

That suit's red and blue...

DemogoblinLogoPic.gif

It's the shading that makes it look like it could be black.

Just as Spidey's suit is Red and blue, but a lot of the blue is shaded in black...

AS318.jpg

Iron Man said:
What i mean is thet Harry should not be referred to as GG2 if he only wears one piece of green.

Even if its a different color, its still the same suit. So...GG2!

Can anyone post this supposive picture of the new GG "Snowboarder" costume. I did a search for it and the thread it was suppose to be in but nothing came up.

I am ok with some modification and maybe even color change, but he should resemble a goblin lol. A hood might work too. But let's see this rumor'ed costume first, if you have the pic, please post

i found extreme interesting that they said snowboarder suit. i bet that the guy who saw the suit didnt know HOW to describe the suit.
enigma also saw the space suit from superman returns and he didnt said that it was grey. not saying that he was lying. i just hink that he saw it very quickly.i also remember that someone said that the texture on the blue suit will have little S's. we just need to wait. but i dont belive that it would look like a snowboarder :D

Mr. Hyde said:
i dunno, i remember when the only description we had of daredevils look was that he was dressed like a biker.
i made it bigger so that everyone can see it.and it is happening the same.
it was a bad description.

dark_b said:
i made it bigger so that everyone can see it.and it is happening the same.
it was a bad description.

i hope so cause thats the only thing i dont like about this movie so far.

Wow I am surprised this thread is still around...with the new announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"