Harry Osborn/Black Goblin?

Iron Man said:
According to the Q & A, Harry is the "Green" Goblin, but he doesn't wear a spec of green (except fora mouth mask, which isn't nothing big). I'm wondering if he will somehow still be referred to as Green Goblin II, Ski Goblin (from Q and A), Black Goblin (since he wears mostly all black), Hobgoblin (hopefully not...save him for another movie) or just Goblin II.

Description of Harry's goblin costume from Q & A: "Nothing like the first movie. Picture a black version of a ski/snow boarder suit with belts across the leg and razor blades on the right arm. The mask is goggles and a mouth mask in green. Nothing Goblin like"

Also, you notice nobody in the set vido titled "And GOBLIN...LOOK!" on YouTube nobody shouts "Green Goblin" Maybe Norman Osborn comes back as the Green Goblin (4th villain...this would cause "mass-hysteria") and Harry becomes the "Black Goblin"...or something like that.

:down :rolleyes:

I think he'll be just called the Green Goblin. Nobody except Spidey knows that first one died and if Harry has the same glider and weapons everybody would probably think its the same guy.

Iron Man said:
What i mean is thet Harry should not be referred to as GG2 if he only wears one piece of green.

GG2 is a comic book fan term, the villian is never actually refered to as this in the comics.

You don't see a Goblin, but you hear the guy said AND LOOK, A GOBLIN! Most likely Harry comes flying in.

Harry should come back as A goblin. Like with pointy ears and fangs and metallica t-shirts!

Actually I dont care which goblin it is I just want one.

I don't think he'll be referred to as the GG2 at all, since most of his interactions will be with Peter/Spidey. I think the only villain we'll get a "name" for is SANDMAN, by JJJ, since Venom comes in at the end anyway. But then again, JJJ IS at the construction site as well...

dark_b said:
i found extreme interesting that they said snowboarder suit. i bet that the guy who saw the suit didnt know HOW to describe the suit.
enigma also saw the space suit from superman returns and he didnt said that it was grey. not saying that he was lying. i just hink that he saw it very quickly.i also remember that someone said that the texture on the blue suit will have little S's. we just need to wait. but i dont belive that it would look like a snowboarder :D

I AM IN 100% AGREEMENT WITH YOU! WELL THOUGHT OUT!:up: :) :up:

Iron Man said:
What i mean is thet Harry should not be referred to as GG2 if he only wears one piece of green.

I agree.

The Q&A seems to describe the Green Goblin II costume perfectly that James Franco seems to be wearing in the teaser trailer. Although I cannot see the the razor blades on the right arm though in the screenshot taken from the teaser. It is very difficult to refer to Harry Osborn as Green Goblin II if he only has one piece of green on his outfit.

Actually the suit does look black,but in the lighter shots,you can see that the black is indeed purple not black,see.
HDGG2.jpg

the mask is the defining feature of the suit

green mask - green goblin
yellow - hobgoblin

the suits have changed through the years. well.. Nomr's not so much
demogoblin is also considered yellow but his suit is black

Maybe in the final battle Harry wears the same mask his dad wore,then JJJ can say the GG is back.In the first fight,JJJ doesn't see that other mask to call Harry some other name.

GoldGoblin said:
Maybe in the final battle Harry wears the same mask his dad wore,then JJJ can say the GG is back.In the first fight,JJJ doesn't see that other mask to call Harry some other name.

:up: :up: exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"