• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hasbro Legends Variants

why though? without them they'd have to make another dark phoenix, another spider-woman... another wonderman, another angel, hell without variants we'd see nearly as many wasps, jeans, angels, etc as we see ironmans, wolvies and spiderman's today... plus without variants.. theres a good chance that certain figs will be short packed... or much harder to find if there werent variants

i dont want wasp at all
i dont need dark phoenix, dont need angels or wondermans either
only variants worth anything are bishop and ml9 hulk

It's kinda silly that they'd stop making variants, but I really don't care either way. I'm not big into variants.

i only buy variants i'd want.. but some variants are too stupid not to make.. fan 4 she hulk? diamond emma? Marvel girl jean?

i change my mind
i dont have probelms finding the figures i need
so if they made variants i wouldnt care any more, atleast its making some one happy
but the cease of variants stops scalpers a little
they can still go get the figures, but they are still gonna be easy to find since there is only a selection of 6-8 instead of 9-11

actually, having variants probably helps fight the scalpers a little. They usually go for the variants and eventually leave the other figs alone for the most part. What if they bought every single thing they saw all the time, then we'd have trouble just finding the regular figures. I don't really care either way. I think I'm going to just stick to ordering cases on-line if the case I get for ML15 and hasbro wave 1 works out. At least i could order my cases and be done with it if they don't have variants. The good thing is, I know whether I want them to make variants or not, it doesn't affect a thing. They'll make em or won't. But since they've made variations of SW figures, I'd image they'll do the same with ML. If they don't make straight out variants to begin with, you can definitly count on hasbro to re-use the exact same figure mold 100+ times. What you don't get today, you'll be able to get in 5 to 10 years all over again.

exactly what i was saying SHT... variants in a way distract buyers.. in a wave like HML1 emma for the mere fact shes a girl could be incredibly hard to find due to scalpers.. ala invisible woman and phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"