• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hasbro marvel legends series 3

webhead921

Civilian
Reaction score
Just curious, when will the next wave of marvel legends be in stores? I can't find any dates online.

supposed to be the end of june/early july according to folks at fwoosh

I'd say a little bit later. Mid to late july, if not august all together.

2 came out in early march
just b/c target and trus arent carrying them and little people are finding them makes people think they still have time to be popping up but thats not the case,i bet asian sites will start having them pop up by the end of june

the only ml2 i got is yellowjacket (the only other ones I want are quicksilver and thor) but I still haven't been able to find them at any stores. I got yellowjacket from a comic book shop, but they usually don't sell marvel legends. All the walmarts/targets etc near me still only sell beasts and emma frosts. I was lucky to find ultimate iron man. I am just wondering if I will ever see ml3 in most stores, or even ml2.

series 2 i cant find 2... the toys r us's near me still have some onslaught and mojo legends... and HML1.. theres no room for ML2 :( and target doesnt have any period

I haven't seen HML1 (I only saw Banshee, Emma and Herc at a Kmart) Recently, I've seen buttloads of Famkes, Vinnies, Crapverines... Shehulk and Thor are a pain in the... to locate... Xorn, Yj, Qs... I've seen very few of them... but Blob is frickin awesome!!!
HML 1 has been the third hardest ML series to find IMHO... The first two are Gian Man and Series VI

I haven't been to Akihabara in a few months so I dunno what I'm missing out on.

I'm gonna break down and buy these things online....

Also Toyfair said that HML3 was coming in July.

fun.... eh.. if anyone can find HML2 for under $15 online (including shipping) let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"