• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Havok?

onejeremytogo said:
So why in the comics about 6 months ago did it say that she wasn't and it was just a manipulation by mags? Where have you been?

6 months ago? Uhh, no.

The master of magnetism having received a near fatal injury, Lorna could roam around the island more freely and took the chance to clear up something that had been nagging her for long. Although it had been said that she wasn’t Magneto’s daughter, some doubts had remained – after all, they did have the same powers and her parents had died under mysterious circumstances. As Magneto was doing a lot of medical testing to find a cure for his severed spine, it was rather easy for Lorna to steal a blood sample from a lab, with which she departed to have an independent, blind genetic test done by someone without any possible hidden agendas. While she thought she had prepared herself for every eventuality, Lorna was still shocked when Magneto was confirmed as her genetic father. [Uncanny X-Men #430-431]

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=58&page=6

onejeremytogo said:
Damn it..sorry..6 months ago it became fact. She IS his daughter. You could see how one could be confused. First she was maniped to believe it then she found out she wasn't then the whole Genosha thing happened and she found out she actually is. Damn Marvel. One way or the other please! lol

onejeremytogo said:
Damn it..sorry..6 months ago it became fact. She IS his daughter. You could see how one could be confused. First she maniped to believe it then she found out she wasn't then the whole Genosha thing happened and she found out she actually is. Damn Marvel. One way or the other please! lol
I swear it still seems like she found out otherwise in recent months.. I'm going to get out my recent comics and re-read.

Maybe there'll be indirect hints at Magneto's and Cyclops' family in the movie? (I can only now remember the mentioning of "lots" of fan easter eggs that the writers have teased us with)

I've always assumed that these X-Men sites have been very careful in the information that they display on their site, with it usually staying consistent and relying on the movie as a fisrthand basis for the profiles...Just with Callisto's profile for her role in the movie, I think they mentioned Magneto's kids and Cyclops' brother for a reason. It doesn't mean that they'll appear, but it could mean something related to the film.

-TNC

I really don't think those little bios mean anything. The site designers probably just got bored or couldn't think of enough to type.

Maybe they were hinying towards the end or maybe they have cameos are will be mentioned.

some1 should post that havoc reference... cuz i cant enter the site? sighs!

All it says is Scott Summer has a brother that has equally as powerfull powers.
Although Havok's are better :D

Sun_Down said:
I really don't think those little bios mean anything. The site designers probably just got bored or couldn't think of enough to type.
Yeah, I agree. I don't think we should pay much attention to the bios. :ghost:

I think they obviously reference Polaris, Havok, Quicksilver, Scarlet Psycho *****...I mean Scarlet Witch, for a reason. They more than likely don't cameo in the film, but perhaps there's just a quick reference to further families for the two.

onejeremytogo said:
Damn it..sorry..6 months ago it became fact. She IS his daughter. You could see how one could be confused. First she was maniped to believe it then she found out she wasn't then the whole Genosha thing happened and she found out she actually is. Damn Marvel. One way or the other please! lol

Its all Chuck Austen's fault. He cheerfully destroyed Lorna. Reopening a paternity issue that was settled in 1967. And then reopening a love triangle that was settled in 1968. And then reopening a crazy psycho story that was done in 1976. Yay Austen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"