Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

Had a ****ty last few days, so this is very welcome news.

"Believe me, I’m as upset about this as you are," said creator and star David. "One day I can only hope that HBO will come to their senses and grant me the cancellation I so richly deserve."
:lmao:

tumblr_ox7mg1vRpl1qzd6kwo1_500.gif

They need to do an episode where Larry starts hanging out with Al Pacino and everyone constantly mistakes him for Lewis.

Leon, Jeff and even Vince Vaughn (assuming he returns) are great, but you really need some ornery seventy-something vs. ornery seventy-something energy on this show.

I can’t believe the show passed the 20 year mark in October and not one of the media outlets ran any sort of retrospective.

20 years! Larry David hasn’t aged a day since looking 70 from the beginning.

Still incredible to me how little Larry has aged from his early 40s to now.

I guess it’s a glass half empty, glass half full thing. Looked old as hell when he was still reasonably young, but he’s looked basically the same for thirty years now so… break even?

Wondering when S11 is coming?

I checked it out as a huge fan of Seinfeld, and binge-watched the entire series months ago, and it has some of the funniest moments on television! Love every character, especially Larry, Jeff, Richard, Marty, Leon, and Susie!

Pretty, pretty good!

J.B. Smoove Teases New Season Of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ – Deadline

“What I can say is that it’s going to be another amazing season. Season 11 is something else,” Smoove, who portrays Leon Black in the hit comedy series, told Deadline at the Creative Emmy Awards on Sunday. “Where does Larry end this? I don’t know. When I first met Larry in season 6, I asked him when he was going to end this and he said he didn’t know. I do think that him taking those years off to shoot the movie and do the play, he came back with new energy. And, you know what? He’s having a ball. And as long as you’re having fun, it’s effortless. I think he’s having a blast right now. The cast is amazing. As the world keeps challenging him, he keeps making Curb as cringe-worthy as possible.”

As to whether or not the comedy series will tackle the pandemic, Smoove teased there’s a possibility.

“I can’t tell you guys everything but what I can say is Larry is really good at attaching his humor to the world and that’s consistently what he has done since Curb has been on HBO. He’s a master at it. He has this thing he does where he attaches himself and his thoughts and his opinions to the beat of whatever is going on in the world. You gotta watch and see what Larry does. He’s a genius, he really is.”

Smoove confirmed that he has no plans to depart from the show, no matter how many seasons David chooses to write. He said matter of factly, “As long as Larry’s going, I’m going.”

I'm guessing that means plenty of Larry David infused commentary about everything that's happened since the beginning of 2020 and I'm here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"