• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Help with playing/opening file types

A.X.L

Civilian
Reaction score
I just downloaded a file, legally of course. Upon downloading and extracting all the file types are swa file types and then there are folders with pictures etc and videos I think that accompany the audio files. Anyone know what I would use to be able to play these in the way they are meant to be. I wouldnt want to waste my hard spent cash.

Not sure, but there's a tech forum under the Community heading. You might find an answer there.

EDIT: I will never again second-guess the speed or competence of the mods.

I just downloaded a file, legally of course. Upon downloading and extracting all the file types are swa file types and then there are folders with pictures etc and videos I think that accompany the audio files. Anyone know what I would use to be able to play these in the way they are meant to be. I wouldnt want to waste my hard spent cash.

well since you most likely illeagally downloaded the file, it may be corrupt. :cwink:

How very dare you. ;)

I purchase all my downloads with hard earned currency.

Nah it's not corrupted all the files are there but there doesnt seem to be a way to play the software as it is supossed to run.

I suggest finding another file of whatever you were downloading and try again.

An SWA is a type of audio format that is made to be used in Macromedia Flashplayer. I hope you realize that...

EDIT: I just learned it can be played with QuickTime aswell

How very dare you. ;)

I purchase all my downloads with hard earned currency.

Nah it's not corrupted all the files are there but there doesnt seem to be a way to play the software as it is supossed to run.
Who the hell actually pays for software?

Who the hell actually pays for software?

There's several versions...

1. Sheep to actually believe what the MPAA says on how piracy is killing the movie industry.
  2. People who like to think they're better than someone else.

I got another version and still dont know how to make this one run - doesnt seem to have a startup or run icon...:s

There's several versions...

1. Sheep to actually believe what the MPAA says on how piracy is killing the movie industry.
  2. People who like to think they're better than someone else.

-What does software have to do with movies?

-And I do think I'm better than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"