• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Help with Spidey Costume?

That Spider Guy

Civilian
Reaction score
So, Spider-Man has ALWAYS been my idol, and I've always wanted to have a really authentic costume. I LOVE the new "The Amazing Spider-Man" costume design. If anyone could help me/walk me through the process of making a good costume, that'd be great. I'm only 12 and I'm sort of a "Noob" at the costume making business, but right now I've been researching how to make frames and such. Also, I can't do anything expensive, or "going to store to do something" stuff. I've been searching for stuff like, fabric rubber? or fabric paint, or those iron-on paper things, or like that moldable plastic...
Anyway, any sort of help would be great.

Ok, so nevermind this post. I hadn't seen Stan Lee Wannabe's post about the costume. A mod or whatever can delete it, since I don't know how...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"