Help!!!!!!!!!!

Spider-Who?

ERMERGERD!
Reaction score
Need some help. After a Windows Update, my internet has gone bonkers (though I don't know if the two are related).

Nearly every website I go to is not displaying/running properly. For instance, if I go to the SHH! main page, instead of seeing the normal page, its a white screen with left justified text buttons (Forums, Crave, etc). If I go to Netflix, none of the DVD images appear, and when I click on one, instead of the movie playing, a white screen appears saying "Thank you for installing. Please restart your browser after installation is complete" - but there is no installation going on.

My Flash Player is up to date. When trying to check to see if Java is up to date, I get this message from my Java control panel:

Java cannot proceed with the current Internet Connection settings.

My virus protection says I'm good...

Any help would be grand.

What version of windows do you have? Have you tried system restore or uninstalling the windows update if possible?

Have you tried restarting your computer? Sometimes a simple reboot will fix many problems. If that doesn't work, then try a different Web Browser. If you are using Windows 7, go to you Control Panel....select Uninstall a Program. Once the programs list pops up, click on the "View Installed Updates" link over to the left, do a sort by date so you can find the ones you just installed. Highlight one at a time, and click "Uninstall" at the top of the list. Once done, restart your computer and see if that did the trick. If you need a little help, just do a Google search on how to remove Windows Updates via Control Panel. Remember to specify what version of Windows you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"