• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heroes: Elle's Assignment

LVforever

Civilian
Reaction score
Title: Elle's Assignment
Author: lauraforever
Characters: Elle, and my original character.
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Copyright of Heroes is held by the respective owners. No infringement is intended.
Spoilers: Heroes Interactive Novels "Elle's First Assignment" and the ones with Matt Neuenberg.
Summary: Elle gets another assignment after the death of her 'boyfriend', Matt Neuenberg.
Notes: Might become a Crossover with Smallville. This is my first Heroes fanfic, so I'd love to know what you think.

~~~~~~

Chapter 1 : Starting Over

For weeks she had locked herself up in her room. She had avoided all contact with her father. He had said that the operation would go smoothly and that Matt wouldn't get hurt. Instead, she had watched him die on the operation table. All they had been interested in was the data that had been stored in his brain, his power. But she had loved him. She had been used as a tool to make Matt forget that he was imprisoned by the Company. She sat huddled against the wall on her bed, another silent crying round had just ended. There was a knock on her door. "Elle, can you open the door for me?" Silence. She hated her father. "Don't be like that, honey. I too had no clue he would die. I'm really sorry about what transpired in there." She just brought her pillow against her face, she was NOT going to show her tears to her father. "GO AWAY! LEAVE ME BE!" She yelled at the door, still not moving from the spot. "I've got a new assignment for you..." Bob told his daughter in a sing-song voice, hoping to bait her to open the door for him.

But not even that would make her move toward the door and open it. So instead Bob slid the manila folder under the door. "Read it at your own pace, honey. I'll see you in a bit, if not... well, I guess someone else would be fit for the job." Her father said and left her bedroom door.

A small wave of electricity sparked between her fingers as Elle crawled toward the manila folder and opened it, as she stretched herself out on the floor. At least it would give her something else to do rather than still be crying and mopey.

An image of a beautiful boy of 19 stared up at her from the picture. She read through Jan Oramu's file, reading about his power: he could run at a fast speed and he could fly. He loved taking jogs in the morning to begin his day. And loved to spend the night outside watching the moon and stars. It turned out that he didn't live that far from this house. Not that he was her neighbour or anything. Not totally unknown to herself, Elle felt her hand creep down her body. Her hand disappeared under her panties and began to rub her ***** slowly. She would love to handle this young boy herself. Elle Bishop could see it now: kissing him hard with added electrified emotion. Yes, she would love to grasp that boy's... Without another sexual thought, she got up from the floor and dressed herself so she wasn't just only wearing her panties and bra. Elle unlocked her door and walked briskly toward her father. "Daddy... I'm sorry about my behaviour. To say that Matt didn't mean anything to me... well, that would be a lie." Bob nodded toward his daughter as she walked into the living room, listening to her explanation. "Yet I've seen this boy's file and consider me in for the job!" Elle said with an evil grin. Oh boy... dare I say that here we go again? Her father knew that evil grin, but said nothing about it.

Jan Oramu had told his parents that he would be out tonight once again, that they didn't need to worry about him not coming home. They had been fighting again... Jan guessed they were probably on the brink of a divorce. So without looking back he supersped away from the house, only to fly up into the sky as he was what he deemed far away from the house to risk detection. Nobody else knew about him being special, he didn't have a girlfriend though he envies every friend that he has with a girlfriend.

It hurt him that his parents were fighting again. Normally he'd deal with it as much as he could, but when the argument got more heated did Jan know that it wasn't his place to be at. So instead he went to a nice place to spend the night and watch at the moon and stars. Had Jan chosen to stay at home, however, he maybe could have saved them from the electrifying danger that was preying on his family....

To Be Continued...

Chapter 2: Deaths

Why are they always fighting? Probably because of me. Because I can fly and run as fast as a bullet... Jan sadly thought as he found a nice place in the forest. He leaned against a tree as he fell asleep. He would deal with his parents in the morning... not knowing that this night had been the last time he would ever have spoken to them.

Elle drove over to the Oramu household and rang the doorbell. She could easily spark her way into the house, but decided to remain civilized. Jan's father opened the door. "Yes?" Mason asked in his gruff voice as he noticed a girl was standing in front of their door.
Now who's this girl? Last time I asked, Jan didn't have a girlfriend? Mason thought as he waited patiently for the girl to speak.. even though he never took the time for that.

"Hello, Mr. Oramu. Is Jan in? My name is Elle Bishop and I would like to talk to him. I found his chemistry textbook and wanted to return it." Elle said, not even having a backpack with her or even holding the textbook in her arms. Melanie, Jan's mother, came toward the front door, not believing her ears and eyes. A girl is here to return Jan's chemistry textbook? Hmm, she seems like a nice girl... Jan's mother thought as she joined her husband's side.

"Oh, you just missed him. But you can drop off the chemistry book and when Jan returns, we'll let him know you came by, Elle. Can I interest you in a cup of coffee or tea perhaps?" Jan's mother told Elle.

Drats! Elle thought, oh well, she had wanted to execute a little of her power anyway, and this would be the perfect moment. She faked a smile. "Why, I'd love a cup of coffee, Mr. and Mrs. Oramu! Thanks, you're so nice!" Elle said and walked inside after Jan's parents had stepped out of the way to let her in.

Let it be that the Chemistry textbook was laying on the table in the living room, closed so the cover was revealed. "I find it strange, Elle, that my son has never mentioned you before. Surely he would talk about you when he comes home? But nooo, we can never get anything out of him, only 'School was okay' from him."

"That's because YOU never let him finish his sentences!" Melanie retorted, angry again.
"Now Melanie, please don't start in front of Elle... hey, what's this?" Mason asked as he went over to the couch where the Chemistry book was laying. He picked it up and turned around to say "HEY, here's his Chem..." but he got zapped by a quick flick of Elle's fingers, which activated Elle's power.

"MASON! You *****! How dare you?" Elle smirked and made a threatening move toward Melanie. "What do you want with my son?" Melanie shrieked, backing away from the living room. A cruel smile crept over Elle's facial features. "Oh, I just want to have some fun with him. He's special... just like me." She smirked and readied another electricity blast to fire upon Jan's mother, who reached for her cellphone and tried to call her son, who woke up due to the ringing. "MOM?"

"Jan, you have to go far away! Don't come back to the house! There's a girl pretending to know you from school and...... AHHHHH!!!!" She cried, as she was hit by the electricity blast, Jan clearly heard the sound of electricity hitting home.. or in this case, his mother.

"MOM!" Jan screamed through the forest.

In their house, Elle picked up the cellphone. "Jan Oramu, if you know what's best for you, you come home right now, or I will report you to the police for having killed your parents!"
Elle spoke through the phone to the deliciously goodlooking 19 year old male she had seen a picture of, she just could NOT stop touching herself as she spoke to him.

"*****!" Jan spat, flying up high into the air, taking his mother's word to heart, and paying no heed to Elle's words. "Well well, seems like you got that bad mouth from your mother!" Elle said with an evil grin. "I mean it, Jan, I can make one phonecall..." She smirked, recalling a part from his file. "or I can pay Kara a visit and kill her." Elle taunted.
"Would you like to be responsible for the death of your crush, Jan Oramu?" Elle asked, flicking her fingers to create another electric current to run through her fingers.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!" Jan yelled through the phone, flying back to the house.
"If you love her that much, then get here. I'm not going to..." Elle began, but was interrupted by the sound of Jan's voice in the room. "hurt you?" Jan asked, as he tackled her to the ground, his mother's cellphone flying through the air, pinning her down to the floor.

"Well, I'm going to hurt the ***** that killed my parents!" Jan angrily said, readying his fist for the coming connection with Elle's cheek, but Elle had something else in mind. With speed Elle didn't know that she possessed, she broke free of his hold and her mouth claimed Jan's lips hard.

Jan was shocked and it showed on his face, even more so when Elle's hand cupped his right cheek and deepened the kiss, when suddenly he felt his cheek get electrocuted by her action. Jan pulled his lips from hers and was too late to dodge the blow that was aimed at his chest. He collapsed in a heap. "You're just too easy... maybe I should have some more fun before I deliver you on a silver platter to Daddy." Elle said with an evil grin as she picked up his body and brought him to his bedroom where she slept in his bed, while holding him close to her. Yes, some more fun with this latest Hero couldn't hurt, now could it?

To Be Continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"