Civilian
Reaction score
TV Show: Smallville
Title: Kara Zor-El?
Author: LVforever
Pairing: Jara/Chlark/more to be added
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Evil Kara at first.
Spoilers: Takes place one year after Veritas.
Short summary: Kara returns from her journey with Brainiac but is she her friendly self?? Find out in this fanfic....

Prologue: Kara's Return

A comet shot out of the sky toward Smallville... but was it really a comet? No, it was a young woman, totally nude, her body wasn't moving of her own free will, she was unconscious, going straight for one of the many corn fields of Smallville.

During this moment, a car is driving down the road. A man takes a sip from his coffee while driving, then places the cup back in its cupholder. He glances up at the dashboard, seeing the cigarette laying there. "Dammit Oramu, smoke that and you'll never forgive yourself!" He said to himself, since he was the only one who was in the car, while his cellphone was being recharged, the battery had almost been dead.

He didn't see the flash of lightening until it was too late and it struck his car, he slammed on the brakes and his body crashed against the steering wheel. His eyes looked out ahead, seeing a sort of ritual taking place. A body lay in the middle of the inferno, not moving. "What a night for me to suddenly visit a friend I haven't talked to in years!" the man muttered as he couldn't see the right indicator light blinking repeatedly.

He glanced at his cellphone. Dead, the cellphone screen not visible. "That's just great." He muttered as he quickly got out of the car and headed toward the once in a lifetime spectacle.

He froze in his tracks as he saw the nude girl laying there to the side. "Hey, are you alright?" He called toward her, as one of the girl's eyes flashed open and she propped herself up by use of one hand. She turned toward him and allowed her full body to be seen.

*Okay, definitely an interesting night. Way to go, Jan Oramu* Jan sarcastically thought as he took in her full features, not being able to resist the forming bulge in his pants.

"I am fine." Kara Zor-El told the man as she walked towards him. Jan took a space back. "Okay, this is good a space." Jan muttered, not wanting to continue to look at her nude body any longer, to look at a place anywhere but at her wonderful curves.

"You have a strange definition of fine. Who gets hit by lightening and wakes up starknaked in a corn field, huh?" Jan quipped. "Wait a second, I'll get you a blanket to cover yourself up. We don't want to have anyone take advantage, now do we?" Jan asked, as he turned to go back to his car and pulled out a red blanket.

Kara grinned evilly, no, we don't want that... She thought as she saw him return with a red blanket; the obvious attraction his body had on her not dismissed. He put the red blanket around her to cover up her assets. "We should get you to a hospital to get you checked out." Jan told her as he guided her toward his car.

"I already told you I am fine. And who are you again?" Kara asked him, loving the way he acted around her. She briefly thought if she had met him before, but that drew a blank from her.

"I'm Jan, Jan Oramu." The man explained to her.

Kara nodded. "Oh yeah, Jan Oramu. Never heard of you. But if you're so concerned about me..." She said, her body sliding against his, touching his body, "we should probably go to the hospital to prove you wrong." Kara said, feeling him shudder against her.

Think happy thoughts.... Oramu... don't give into her game... Jan thought as he opened the door for her and drove toward the hospital.

----

Jan and Kara arrived at the Smallville Medical Center and turned her in at the new arrivals station. "Got a new one for you, she's been found at Route 9. Well, gotta go, take good care of her." Jan said, starting to get away, but the man stopped him as Kara admired her physique plus red blanket around her. "You need to fill in a form." The man said to Jan.
"You try that, when she can't remember her own name and stuff. Yeah, I'm a real sucker for picking up nude girls in corn fields and stray dogs." Jan quipped, earning him a strange look from the man.

The red blanket fell off and exposed Kara's ass cheeks while a grandfather came in and whistled appreciatedly. "Don't get any thoughts, Grandpa!" Jan said and put it back around Kara's shoulders and guided her to the nearest hospital room. "Whatever happens, I'll be here with you. It's not like I have anywhere to be." Jan said, lying to Kara about his plans. He'd been going to Smallville to visit Chloe Sullivan, since he had gotten fired from the Star City newspaper, and wanted to turn over a new leaf in Smallville... or Metropolis to be more exact. "I'm so lucky to have you, Jan." Kara said, sliding her body against him again. I swear, one more stroke and I just have to be one of those people that take advantage... Jan inwardly thought and cringed.

The doctor came in after a couple of minutes. FINALLY! Jan thought. "I'll just be outside." Jan told Kara and went outside to get one piece of nicotine gum out of his pocket and chewed it. It was the only thing that Jan did, he'd never touched another cigarette in his life, but there was always that reminder back in his car, should he ever have a bigger craving for it than chewing nicotine gum.

The doctor came out and smiled at Jan. "She's alright, there's nothing wrong with her, just a big case of amnesia. Everything else is fine. We want to keep her here for observation, for one night." Jan smiled and thanked him before he went inside and closed the door. There was Kara, but instead of her nude physique she was now wearing patient's clothes. She turned to him with a smile. "See? I told you I was fine. Now let's get out of here." Kara said, trying to get past Jan. Jan's hands went to her shoulders. "Oh no, you're staying here for one night." Jan said, and then he was grabbed by his sides by Kara, and she set him down, thus creating free passage to the door. "What was that?" Jan asked, blocking Kara's way once again. Kara smiled. "Seems I'm strong." Kara says with a grin, taking Jan's hands and pushing him toward the bed. If she didn't go the normal way, then it had to be the hard way.... or make that the evil way.

Kara pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. "I know how you've been checking me out, back in the corn field, I know what kind of reaction my body has on you... or more importantly, your body part." Kara said, caressing the bulge over his pants. Without hesitation she took off his pants and boxers, his hard cock clearly visible. Jan couldn't say anything, instead a moan overtook his better judgement.

"That's it, Jan Oramu, moan for me." She taunted, kissing his lips hard as she got on top of his cock and started to ride him after lowering her patient's pants. "Ahhh... It's so big..." she whispered with an evil grin as she rode him while she latched Jan's hands on her breasts. Hot Damn! Jan cursed in his thoughts. Who knew that the girl who had woken up in one of Smallville's most prized corn fields stark naked would take control like this? Her tongue caressed Jan's, locked in a battle for dominance, as she continued to ride him until he popped with pleasure, his *** drops of champagne filling her *****.

"AHHH! I NEED TO KNOW YOUR NAME, NOW!" Jan yelled in ecstacy after Kara had slipped her tongue out of Jan's mouth... while grinning evilly. "I'm sorry Jan, but I don't share with strangers!" She said, as her hands went to his neck. They strongly wrapped around his neck and started to choke the life out of him, while she continued to ride him, even if he was a dead body.

Finally she decided to let him go, and rode out the wave of her orgasm. Kara Zor-El quickly swapped Jan's clothes and left him laying nude on the hospital bed, while she supersped out of the hospital, towards her next destination that she knew all too well, even if she has been away from one whole year. One of the nurses came into the room to check up on their newest Jane Doe, when she let out a scream and a horde of doctors and nurses came into the room. They were shocked at the spectacle and immediately started to work on reviving Jan Oramu...

*To Be Continued*

Chapter One: You Are Too Late... Aren't You?

The Daily Planet:

Chloe Anne Sullivan had been typing away on her keyboard, doing her reporter best to get another story finished for Lex. She wondered how the time had changed so dramatically. She could still remember being friends with Lex all those years ago, and every year there would be something that would make Chloe want to distance herself from the Luthors. Lionel Luthor had died, and that only meant that Lex was the lone Luthor now. She had cringed inwardly after she had found out Lex to be her new boss.
And Clark.... Clark was a wreck without Kara. He had told his girlfriend, her, all about the things Kara had wanted to do, try to help him to fly. And after he had seen Kara fly away with Brainiac, it had felt like a part of him had stopped functioning.... like he had just given up.

Then there had been the death of Lana Lang, one of Clark and Chloe's best friends due to the catatonic state she had been put in by Brainiac. It resulted in the Isis Foundation to be wrecked to the ground by a bulldozer, hired by LuthorCorp of course.

There had been another fling with Jimmy, but after that, apparently he had rethought their relationship again, and dumped her again.... probably still thinking about Kara. Luckily, Chloe had been there for Clark to offer comfort at losing the one he loved, he had a crush on for so long... and had been stumped to hear that it had actually been herself that Clark had waited for. Had loved from a distance. She remembered the kiss they had shared during what was going to be called Dark Thursday.

She sighed. There had been so much pain and dark times for the last year, yet a small glow of light had shone through: her relationship with Clark Kent. With him, she was prepared for anything... right?

A *PING* sounded and an Instant Message window had appeared.

NO.1Luth: Got a picture for you. Maybe a potential story? Here's the link.

Chloe sighed and read the message. It was a message from her boss, and there had been a picture attached to the message. Sure, Lex, I got time to read your little message and check out your picture if it makes you happy! Chloe irritatedly thought as she had been putting all her work in writing a story for her boss.

She moved the mouse to the link and clicked it. Luckily the connection wasn't slow, and so she clicked the link after replying to the message.

ChloSull: Sure, Lex, checking it now.

Instantly, there was a reply.

NO1Luth: Face looks familiar, doesn't it? He's at the Smallville Medical Center. Official notice just got out.

Chloe diminished the window and looked at the picture. Hmm... I never knew you liked images of nude males, Lex. Is there something you're not telling me... she thought at first, but when she looked closer, the young reporter known as Chloe Anne Sullivan froze. She felt tears fall down her cheeks and stain the keyboard... that was Jan Robbert Oramu, one of her childhood friends. She screamed and clicked away the photo and Lex's Instant Message window and quickly saved her work.

NO1Luth: Chloe? Chloe? CHLOE? CHLOE! appeared on Chloe's computer.

How could she get from Metropolis to Smallville in a matter of minutes? It would be too late. She turned away from her desk and called the one person who could make her get there as fast as he could.

"Chloe? What's wrong?" Clark asked as he appeared before her with a whooshing sound. "Oh god, Clark, I told you not to do that anymore!" Chloe cried as she quickly dismissed the call and held her friend, tears still not stopping.

"It's.... an old friend of mine. I haven't talked to him in such a long time. He's dead.. he's at the Smallville Medical Center!" Chloe said, burying her face against Clark's chest. "I need you to speed me to the hospital, please, Clark, I beg you." She whispered against him... Clark nodded and brought her chin up to look into her eyes and then he kissed her softly.

After the kiss, Clark held Chloe in her arms and supersped towards the Smallville Medical Center... while a presence arrived at the Kent Farm and decided to hide herself in the Water Tower. She could easily survive if the Water Tower was filled with water. Apparently it had been repaired after the connection with Brainiac when her cousin had flung him against the structure after protecting her from Brainiac's lies. An evil cruel smile crept on her lips. At least I can have some fun before I reveal myself to my dear old cousin... Kara Zor-El thought as she allowed herself to touch her body in ways she had only recently discovered by Brainiac and the strong man they had rescued from that alien planet. Of course she had to open those buttons of the shirt and pull down the boxers of the man she had *****ed until she had decided to choke him. She grinned evilly, fondly remembering that. At least he hadn't died a death without experiencing pleasure.

Clark and Chloe arrived at the Smallville Medical Center and Clark wasn't going to wait forever. "Which room is Jan Oramu's?" Clark demanded from the man behind the counter, the same one when Jan had brought Kara in.

The man was surprised. "You're too late. He's already dead."
Clark could not feel that was an appropriate answer. "Just tell me, we'd like to pay our respects before he's getting buried." The man told them the room number where Jan had been in. "Strange man, he came in here last night with a nude blonde girl he had found in a corn field on Route 9... he had checked her in and told her he'd stay with her. The next moment a nurse found his body laying there, no sign of the blonde girl."

Clark's ears perked up. Corn Field? Route 9? This can't be a coïncidence. Clark thought as he clearly remembered having been through the same ordeal. Clark had changed into Kal-El then and had met Lois Lane, Chloe Sullivan's cousin for the very first time.

"Yeah, strange. Thanks." Clark said and went with Chloe to the hospital room. "Clark? What if that nude blonde girl was..." Chloe started, but was cut off by Clark. "My cousin Kara? I thought so too. We don't know yet, you'll just have to try and do your thing." Clark whispered to Chloe, love of his life.

Chloe kissed him softly and told him that he should check the hallway to see if it was safe while she worked her mojo. The door closed and Chloe walked toward the bed... seeing her old friend laying there, covered up as to prevent people who were walking into the wrong room to discover a nude dead body laying there. "Oh Jan.... I'm so sorry for not calling you... why didn't we stay in touch?" Chloe whispered as she removed the sheet a little bit. She saw something on his throat, and gasped. He had been choked to death!

Her hands quickly covered his throat and she willed herself to make this work. She had to, for her old friend. Two tears mixed with a glow from her hands engulfed Jan's throat.
Chloe hoped that she would not die for a couple of hours, or even a day, she thought healing something of an accident like this would not require a sacrifice on her end.

Her hands left her old friend's throat and she stared at him, fear of her healing not working very visible in her eyes, when Jan's eyes suddenly opened and he gasped like he had been held underwater.

"JAN!! You're alright!" Chloe said, hugging her friend.

"Chloe?" Jan asked her, not believing that the friend he was looking to visit was here at the Smallville Medical Center.

The door was opened and closed. Clark looked at the scene. It was an old friend of Chloe's, so no jealousy flooded through the young Man of Steel. "Jan Oramu, this is my friend, Clark Kent." Chloe Anne Sullivan said as she let Jan go and walked toward Clark. She put an arm around Clark. "Nice to meet you, Clark." Jan said and looked around. "Oh no... that girl probably stole my clothes, my wallet, the keys of my car!" Jan said.

"Let's get you checked out of the hospital first, you can stay at my place for the time being." Clark offered....

END of Chapter One: You Are Too Late.. Aren't You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"