HEROES SEASON 2 UK and IRELAND

I could tell you who Adam is, but it will spoil it for you...if you want to know look

Adam is Takezo Kensei in present time

My friend at work told me, he knows Im watching it on BBC2 and im like no spoilers.....so I was like :cmad: lol.

kind of cool though I am looking forward to seeing him, so I take it his the one leaving the dna sign thing everywhere 'godsend' is it

My friend at work told me, he knows Im watching it on BBC2 and im like no spoilers.....so I was like :cmad: lol.

kind of cool though I am looking forward to seeing him, so I take it his the one leaving the dna sign thing everywhere 'godsend' is it
I think he could very well be

can't wait to see how much he has changed

This weeks was good, so the future doesn't look very good....Matt and his dad was good.

And I can't wait for Mr Bennent to meet Claires new boyfriend :p

which episode is it on now in the UK, I've already watched them through other means (couldn't wait for the BBC to show'em) but just wondered if you've got to the awesome bits of the series.

We just saw the 4 months ago was it.............no no no I'm wrong we saw the where Noah had Bob's kid and he had Claire (Was funny as the lightlen girl shocked herself lol)
And Noah was shot but healed! Happy as soooo did not want him to die.

The finale just aired a week ago, and I've got to say it: Hiro is a right *******. I mean, fair play, Adam did kill your father, but to bury him alive in a metal coffin, underneath a layer of concrete under 6 foot of earth is the worst thing I could think of someone doing to another person. Just kill him Hiro, dont put him through that!

The finale just aired a week ago, and I've got to say it: Hiro is a right *******. I mean, fair play, Adam did kill your father, but to bury him alive in a metal coffin, underneath a layer of concrete under 6 foot of earth is the worst thing I could think of someone doing to another person. Just kill him Hiro, dont put him through that!

I agree Hiro I loved in the first season but I really disliked him in the second season & Adam he's became my second favourite character after Mr.Bennet of course.

I do like Adam, but killing him then we wouldn't have him anymore and I want him to stick around.

Death was an easy punishment for what a persons done, but to bury him alive under the ground for years and years that very evil and mean and he will come back I bet and be very pissed off.
I like Elle she's crazy but cool :p good season ending oh my god who shot Nathan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"