Sequels high evolutionary based movie

bluelab230

Civilian
Reaction score
There is a whole storyline of the high evolutionary and his attempts to advance humanity.

Are you saying, what do you think about a movie based on the high evolutionary character?

I have brought this up before in this forum... it had alot of if ands and buts...Let me give you the rundown...

The High Evolutionary - his character is a bit like Mr.Sinister, well thats mostly because Mr.Sinister mentored him back in the early days.

The High Evolutionary is a character that wouldnt work so well in an x4 kind of movie but he would be a really good villian for like First Class. mostly because he would fill in gaps between wolverine movie, what happend between charles and magneto and sabretooths different appearance.

Here is a few unanswered questions in the x-men films so far.

1. How did sabretooth go from Liev to Tylor's version... He is a twisted manipulative dog who uses his brain and claws to get his way, to becoming a heavy man for magnetos brotherhood as an abidant dog.

2. How did magneto exactly create a machine that can change humans to mutants in x1?

3. Magneto's past he had children, they were from wundagor... this was never brought up in the movies yet a prequel story would have to involve them somehow.

Think of this...

what if, The High Evolutionary - whose advance humans going from being human turned into more animal like... Sabretooth transformation from Wolverine film to X1. Then the fact that the high evolutionary is based in wundergor where the maximoff twins quicksilver and scarlet witch or magnetos children were born... The high evolutionary made machines that transformed humans into advanced humanas... Magnetos machine in x1?

see he would be ideal for first class to tie in loose ends.

Thanks for the post it was very informative. The connection you made between magento and the high evoltutionary is one reaosn why I brought this up in the comics he actually makes a "evolution bomb" the difference is magneto's device can be used repeatedly. in fact he used his genetic accelerator device on himself to turn himself into the high evolutionary. He also created a number of human like animals that were the knights of wundgar which could feature in the movie. This reminds me of the stargate episode metamorphosishttp://www.tv.com/stargate-sg-1/metamorphosis/episode/163567/recap.html?tag=episode_recap;recap

1. maybe magneto brought his children there to become mutants and why Wanda hates him.

2. it may be that sabertooth is really one of the high evolutionaries creations from like a cougar or lion.

3. Didn't magneto do genetic engineering in the wild lands as well as having something to do with Kurt wagner?

please dont remind me about the knights of wondergor... hahaha takes me back to that spiderman unlimited cartoon hahaha

here is some thoughts to your three points...

1. Magneto never new about his children with Magda years later. They pretty much grew up without a father. Pietro and Wanda were raised if i remember rightly in wundagor... the way i look at it, they were always mutants and the high evolutionary who has been in wundagor probably researched mutation with the help of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch - in someways Magneto could of sort out the high evolutionary about the mutant machine. several years ago the high evolutionary probably discovered that quicksilver and scarlet witch who were local mutants were actually his children...

2. well to me it would make sense. think about it, wundagor is said to be somewhere in canada. last time we saw sabretooth in wolverine was 3 mile island, but sabretooth is canadian as is wolverine. Sabretooth probably travled canada coming across wundagor and meeting the high evolutionary who gave sabretooth the abilities to defeat wolverine...

Think about it, in x-men origins wolverine, sabretooth wanted the adimantium stuff just like wolverine but stryker stopped him saying he wouldnt survive the process. What if he found someone else who could give him an ability even better. However the result left him more feral like and less capable of thinking for himself.

3. no, kurt wagner - if i remember rightly is the son of mystique and the mutant azazel - possible in the comics magneto portrayed some doctor skills but nothing on the level of mutant dna manipulation. Im afraid the x-men animated cartoon in the 90's mislead alot of people with the stories.

here is some infor from wikipedia that may support you claim
While a student at Oxford in the 1930s, he took an interest in the work of heretical biologist Nathaniel Essex, and began experimenting with genetic manipulation, building a machine (that he called the genetic accelerator) with which he attempted to "evolve" the rats in his mother's London basement. While attending a genetics conference in Geneva, Wyndham was approached by a mysterious man (in truth, the outcast Inhuman geneticist Phaeder) who handed to him papers containing blueprints for cracking the genetic code. With this information to bolster his experiments, Wyndham successfully developed a serum he dubbed "Isotope A
The Knights held him off and Magnus was able to re-bind the demon; however, on this same night, a pregnant woman named Magda sought refuge at the citadel and gave birth to twin children there. Although she fled after childbirth, the moment of Chthon's defeat coincided with the birth of the children, and the baby girl was touched with the demon's magic. Wyndham attempted to find foster parents for the children, but when met with failure, they were placed in stasis for decades until suitable candidates were found. Raised by Gypsies Django and Marya Maximoff, the twins grew up to be the superheroes Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, the latter wielding chaos magic as a result of Chthon's influence.[6]
The High Evolutionary had become increasingly unstable and maniacal. His attempt to end his life was prevented by his suit. He returned to Earth, hoping to find something strong enough to overcome his armor and end his miserable life. He goaded the Hulk into attacking him, and Hulk succeeded in smashing his armor; the malfunctioning armor then devolved the High Evolutionary into a mass of one-celled organisms. However, it was only a matter of time before the suit's circuits reorganized and restored the High Evolutionary to his previous state. His death and subsequent re-birth gave the High Evolutionary a new insight into the future of mankind. Rather than being a benevolent yet distant protector, as he had been with his New Men, he would take a direct hand in molding the future of humanity, so that they might one day be as powerful as the Beyonders he had witnessed.
The High Evolutionary later came into conflict with a number of superheroes, notably the reserve Avengers and Adam Warlock, when he tried to forcibly mutate (or "evolve") the entire population of the Earth with his "Evolution Bomb" (in the crossover storyline The Evolutionary War). The Avengers stopped him, though the High Evolutionary and Hercules were exposed to the Evolutionary's Genesis Chamber and became "more than a god," evolving out of existence.
In the Quicksilver series, it was revealed that the High Evolutionary's genetic code had become unstable, accounting for his periods of mania and aggression. The Evolutionary became more powerful and maniacal than ever, but Quicksilver was still able to reason with him. With the support of New Men Delphis and Bova, and after nearly losing his life at the hands of the Man Beast, the Evolutionary was able to restore himself to an un-evolved human state and mental stability using Isotope G. Since this encounter, the Evolutionary has been restored to full sanity and no longer wishes to evolve all life on Earth to a more advanced state
The High Evolutionary is now an occasional ally of Thor and other superheroes. He recently confronted his mentor Sinister alongside the X-Men when Sinister took over his satellite-based device (which temporarily stripped all Mutants of the X-gene that grants them their powers) and altered it to mutate large sections of the populace.
Recently, the Evolutionary has begun working with Magneto and Blob to determine why so many mutants were de-powered on M-Day. He developed a suit for the depowered Magneto that replicates his original powers, and Magneto led an attack on San Francisco as a distraction so that the High Evolutionary could gain a currently unknown object from inside of the Dreaming Celestial.[16] After extensively examining the Dreaming Celestial, the High Evolutionary subjected Magneto to an extremely dangerous technological procedure in an attempt restore his powers. It was a success.

He has served as a benevolent father figure to several characters, including Adam Warlock, Quicksilver, Spider-Woman, Wolverine, and Thor, often charging them with tasks that lead to their personal growth as individuals and heroes.

yeah i know the high evolutionaries background...

hence why i want Gary Oldman to play the part...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"