• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Hilary Duff as Supergirl

Anyone but Hilary Duff!!!!! She couldnt act for crap. Then she starts singing........
Funny when all your fans are only 7-9 years old

Hilary Duff looks way too young for the part. She's got a bit of figure, but again not enough to be Supergirl.

I voted No. Duff isnæt a good choice for Supergirl. I would prefer there not being another Supergirl movie, but if I had to choose an actress I'd say Elisha Cuthbert is the best fit for the role.
A lesser known actress would be even better though.

Whoever voted yes.... Im going to get every single one of you the best mental help that money can provide!

I suggest Lindsay Lohan....
No wait, i take that back.
I'm gonna say Katee "Starbuck" Sackhoff.

Starbucks too old.

A young teen girl is the way to go, given the age of Brandon and Kate.

Evan Rachel Wood is a great choice.

Hey, Katee's only 26, she's only a year younger than Brandon.

SpeedballLives said:
Hey, Katee's only 26, she's only a year younger than Brandon.

A year younger? For Supergirl?

She should look about 10-15 years younger than Superman. Starbuck looks older than Lois Lane.

The best move is to cast an unknown 15/16 year old for the role.

Evan Rachel Wood looks the part perfectly now, but probably not in a few years.

hm...
Well then Emmy Rossum, or maybe, just maybe Kiera Knightly.

lol both too old.

Theyre old enough to play Lois....or at least look that way.

Supergirl has got to be.....a girl. Theyll never do a seperate Supergirl movie now, so if they ever throw the Kara character into the Superman flicks...she should be played by a very young actress.

Kiera knightly is 20, and Emmy is 19 too. Hold young do you want them to be,
I mean, evan is 19.

SpeedballLives said:
Heard what?

Its one of the lyrics to Hilary's song "Supergirl".

Havent you heard??
I'm Supergirl
And you don't wanna mess with me

:o:o:o

Abaddon said:
Its one of the lyrics to Hilary's song "Supergirl".

Havent you heard??
I'm Supergirl
And you don't wanna mess with me

:o:o:o
OMG that piece of pop$%#@
Supergirl deserves to go to a girl who's movies haven't tanked at the box office.

SpeedballLives said:
Kiera knightly is 20, and Emmy is 19 too. Hold young do you want them to be,
I mean, evan is 19.

Ya which is why I said Evan wouldnt work in the future.

I'd say the best age for Kara is a 15/16 year old girl. They could introduce her in a future Superman film.

Kiera, Emmy, Evan...would all be too old by then.

Theres also the possibility that Singer may do something original, have her appear as a 12 year old child (last Kryptonian survivor) that Superman must save from Darkseid.......and then in the next film, when shes 15/16 she becomes Supergirl...

Until then, shes given to Martha and Ben to raise in Smallville (as they wanted a child).

My guess is we'll have Superboy before Supergirl.

lol I DOUBT THAT.

Theres too much legal stuff involved with Superboy. He was killed in the comics as a result,....with Superboy Prime also locked away.

Kara Zor-El seems likely.

Mike D said he found the concept of exploring another possible survivor of Krypton as interesting, in the moviehole interview.

lol he doesnt have powers. If hes the son of Lois and Superman, I dont think he'll survive. The book describes him as very frail with serious medical complications (he also has no powers)....the Kryptonian DNA and human may have not been able to mix.

He could be terminally ill................then again, according to Singer, Jason is Richard's son. So we'll see.

The novel doesnt state who the father is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"