• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HMH Tourney - Round 2.3 - JP vs. Showtime029

I think you got a point substracted for this vote... and with Lightnings vote for JP you both were tied.

Lightning voted after the fact using his Mod powers of evil. So technically I should still win, in regards to that vote, I have no clue who that is and because it's a newbie it should be taken away. Which makes it 24-23.

Technically, you are right. We both should have one point subtracted making it 24-23. Ah well.

I ain't complaining. :ninja:

I think you got a point substracted for this vote... and with Lightnings vote for JP you both were tied.

Technically, my vote should not be counted if it means a substantial reversal of the outcome here. I barely placed mine before the buzzer, so I made it go through on principle...but only because a winner was already clearly defined at a two-vote edge.

Technically, my vote should not be counted if it means a substantial reversal of the outcome here. I barely placed mine before the buzzer, so I made it go through on principle...but only because a winner was already clearly defined at a two-vote edge.

excuses..

you abused you're power..:wow:

I like that..:woot:

only ZOD would do something like that.:cmad:

Just when I thought I was accepted in community...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"