HOLY CRAP! 'LEGO - BATMAN' Game coming!!!111!!

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=145768

With the success of the STAR WARS LEGO games comes news that BAT FREAKING MAN is getting a LEGO GAME :eek:

The next licensed LEGO game from veteran UK developer, Traveller's Tales will be based on the massive DC Comics superhero, Batman, CVG can exclusively reveal today.

Just days prior to the release of the next entry in massively successful LEGO Star Wars series, CVG's investigative reports have learned that work has already begun on a franchise follow-up, staring the Caped Crusader in a block-busting adventure through a LEGO brick Gotham city.

No further details were offered from our sources, though we're sure that - considering how much fantastic fun the first two LEGO Star Wars games were - Batman's blocky-debut is certainly something to look forward to. While we would've probably opted for something more in the vein of LEGO Eastenders, the Dark Knight's deep universe and wide-array of characters and villains perfectly lends itself to the Lego spirit, and we're bursting to pilot a block-built Batmobile through the Gotham streets.

See. I prayed that it would happen and it is happening motherf**kers. Soon I hope to see a Dead Rising Lego game, and a Resident Evil Lego game, and a first person Lego shooter, and a Lego RPG. LEGO will prevail as a new genre.

No one post in Gammys Batman Lego thread in the Batman Boards :cmad: :O

Never mind that you posted it first :cmad: GRRRRRRR!

GAH!!!

I just left to get something to eat :(!

You still there Blas?

Gammy, your Indy Lego dream is this much closer to reality.

I'm gonna have to agree with Z. I think they should at least try to make a half decent Batman man game without the Lego theme first before they do this lego stuff.

logo.jpg

+
LEGO-logo.jpg

=

:eek:

goldbars.jpg

:D

ADAM WEST had better be doing teh voice for Batman/Wayne :cmad:

HOLY CRAP. :wow:

I will have this game on my pants. I WILL. :cmad:

HOLY MOTHERF***ING S***!!!!!

There's a chance this could be the greatest game of all time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"