Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

MbJ

Avenger
Reaction score
Our source has revealed to us another potential wave of Spider-Man Marvel Legends coming in 2017. Even though our source has been pretty accurate with these, we still won't consider this confirmed until Hasbro gives the official word, which could possibly be as early as tomorrow (10/5) evening during their pre-New York Comic Con media event. Anyway here is what we know about the rumored wave so far.

- SPD Dead Meat (Yeah, your guess is as good as our) - 630509517374
- SPD Beetle - 630509517381
- SPD Tombstone - 630509517398
- SPD Cosmic Spider MA - 63050917404
- SPD Moon Knight 630509517411
- SPD Man Movie 2 630509517428
- SPD Man Movie 1 640509517435

No word on what the Build-A-Figure for this wave will be.

Look for our New York Comic Con cover to begin, starting with Hasbro, tomorrow evening around 6:30PM ET.

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=20783

Spider-Man movie 1 & 2? Vulture abd Spidey. Bring 'em on!

Spider-Man movie 1 & 2? Vulture abd Spidey. Bring 'em on!

I can't wait to see the LEGO sets/minifigures that come out to accompany this movie (assuming some do....can't imagine they wouldn't).

They will. This is their flagship hero and he supposedly is being put to justice on the big screen. Marvel will treat everything with salt, not letting us down.

I just preordered the art book and the prelude book. So exciting.

Yeah from Amazon.

Probably not for a while. January at the earliest is likely. The movie's still quite a ways out.

Last edited:
Delta Customs has info on the Lego sets for the movie:

dMDTng5.png

Robbers in Avengers masks.

That actually happened in Ultimate Spider-Man #42. But I can't find scan of the scene.
Just went through my books. Volume 7, you're right. Totally forgot about that. Very cool. Is one wearing Batman? Haha.

Not sure how I feel about Ironman thrown in there... Depends on how accurate the sets are to the film

The more the Avengers are hinted at the better. There's a large demographic out there that still don't fully understand Spidey is in the MCU. Anyone who hasn't seen Civil War, but would still go see a Spidey movie. Lay it on thick!

Did anyone seriously think a movie featuring RDJ as Iron Man was not gonna slip Iron Man into the toyline? C'mon now. He's Marvel's other toy golden goose rn.

As long as these other characters do not steal the show from Spider-Man, no harm is done. I 100% agree with JOE. Tony Stark and the Avengers need some sort of presence in the film, including the merchandise...

...the general audience doesn't seem to understand this is the MCU Spider-Man, even after Civil War. Kevin Feige has to go up to each person and scream in their face:

"THIS IS THE MCU SPIDER-MAN!!! THIS IS NOT AN ORIGIN STORY!!! THIS IS CONNECTED TO THE AVENGERS!!!"

And then drink a 6-pack of beer to get through the rest of the day.

I imagine reading the newspaper and seeing:

TOP NEWS STORY: DRUNKEN KEVIN FEIGE ARRESTED FOR YELLING IN PEOPLE'S FACES ABOUT PASSION PROJECT SPIDER-MAN FILM! PLEADS GUILTY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"