HOTTIES 4.5 Round 3 (1/4) - Alizée vs Rhona Mitra

Kim Smith and Anne Hathaway.

Smith, Hazell, Hathaway, Portman, Hewitt

Isn't Rhona the only girl in this thing to have votes taken away from her for cheating? LOL

^Didn't Portman have like 80 people vote for her?
Her match was by far the biggest voting number, right?

Warhammer said:
Yeah i think so.

Warhammer said:

Which begs the question were people voting for Rhona in spite of Portman? Like other "overrated" women like Johansson and Alba?

Erzengel said:
Which begs the question were people voting for Rhona in spite of Portman? Like other "overrated" women like Johansson and Alba?
It could be. What do you think?

Rhona beat Portman but is tied with Alizee? omfg lol.

J Alba's Lover said:
It could be. What do you think?

I wouldn't really care either way. It's a messageboard poll. I'm sure you couldn't care less about the Esquire Johansson thread.

i voted for Rhona, and i tied the votes at 28 each
it's time that Alizee, the little 5 year-old, finally gets the boot

I voted for Alizée, thus voiding Eddie Brock Jr.'s vote. :cmad:

Erzengel said:
I wouldn't really care either way. It's a messageboard poll. I'm sure you couldn't care less about the Esquire Johansson thread.
What thread. Oh you mean that stupid sexiest woman alive thing?

psh i say.

J Alba's Lover said:
What thread. Oh you mean that stupid sexiest woman alive thing?

psh i say.
Oh c'mon JAL, don't tell me you got in a huff about that. I know you didn't post in there but please tell me that Esquire choosing Johansson) didn't upset you. :csad:

Erzengel said:
Oh c'mon JAL, don't tell me you got in a huff about that. I know you didn't post in there but please tell me that Esquire choosing Johansson) didn't upset you. :csad:
No i'm not upset about some stupid poll. Big deal so what you want me to flip out and say things?

Gimme the link to this dumb poll you obviously want me to see.

Well given your choice of words, it just seems you are annoyed.
J Alba's Lover said:
Oh you mean that stupid sexiest woman alive thing?
psh i say.
J Alba's Lover said:
No i'm not upset about some stupid poll.
Honestly, I'm not trying to antagonize you at all. And it wasn't a poll it was just a thread of how Esquire Magazine picked Scarlett Johansson as the sexiest woman alive.

I mean it's one thing to not care or even to disagree with Esquire's choice but it's another to take it almost personally. :huh:

Erzengel said:
Well given your choice of words, it just seems you are annoyed.

Honestly, I'm not trying to antagonize you at all. And it wasn't a poll it was just a thread of how Esquire Magazine picked Scarlett Johansson as the sexiest woman alive.

I mean it's one thing to not care or even to disagree with Esquire's choice but it's another to take it almost personally. :huh:
Oh cause i said the word stupid means i've taken it personally?

Seriously now i want to see this thread. The Search thing isn't working so link me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"