How to kill Goblins?

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
That "Larry dude" is LarryLegend. You don't get to call other posters here by nicknames until you've been here a whole lot longer. You're WAY too big for your britches right now, noob. Calm down and learn the way this place works.

Now THAT is funny.

Just leave me alone. I've had a rough day today. I'm so sick of punks like you being a**wholes.

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
Just leave me alone. I've had a rough day today. I'm so sick of punks like you being a**wholes.
You're calling me an a**hole? Look at what you said to TheReturnOfP. He was right, people were giving all the credit to venom4life even though it was his theory. Venom4life probably should have made it more clear that he was quoting TheReturnOfP. And flaming somebody for just calling somebody an unoffensive nickname is, as Vile calls it, absurd.

TheReturnOfP said:
The only one who complained was that Larry dude...one person...and you, but you didn't say anything, you just re-posted it...and since Larry was the only one who said something, he could've said, in a question, "Can you re-post this in more than one paragraph?", but, no, he didn't...so, yah, of course I would be mad about that, he obviously just wanted to talk about it instead of asking me to re-post it because he even said something earlier in this thread about me being a "noob" and shouldn't even be making this thread, when I did get replies for this thread, so maybe it was a good thread, and maybe that Larry dude just wanted to say something else about me saying something in my own thread...people can ask me to do something, I got no private messages asking me and no post asking me to do so.

For the record, Mr 7000+ made the same comment as I did so there were two of us.

My point was that you need to post your ideas in a readable manner. Not using proper sentences and having one big paragraph is poor writing.

Finally, don't call me Larry or that Larry Dude. You don't know me and we're not friends. Call me Mr. Legend or my superior.

See? I knew Larry wouldn't like being called "That Larry Dude"! So my rant was justified!

Now THAT is also funny. =)

lordofthenerds said:
You're calling me an a**hole? Look at what you said to that "noob". He was right, people were giving all the credit to venom4life even though it was his theory. Venom4life probably should have made it more clear that he was quoting TheReturnOfP. And flaming somebody for just calling somebody an unoffensive nickname is, as Vile calls it, absurd.

Ah yes, proper forum board etiquette. Just look at it this way, I didn't take credit for his theory, im not in control of other peoples choices to reply lol. As i've stated many times, I simply copy and pasted, and made the huge chunk of text as something easier to read, rather then develop cross-eyes. If he couldn't see that, it's not my problem.

Ugh, why am I even explaining myself, who cares lol.

:woot:

rockportspidey said:
Aye, you're right laddie. But doesn't it seem kind of lame to kill Harry by impalement?

I'd rather have him go down with pumpkin bombs blazing and samurai swords swinging

it could happen like the script summary says...

hey, they lamly killed off Ock, did they not?

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
That "Larry dude" is LarryLegend. You don't get to call other posters here by nicknames until you've been here a whole lot longer. You're WAY too big for your britches right now, noob. Calm down and learn the way this place works.

I called him Larry dude cause I forget there was Legend after it...should I have called him Larry-I-Don't-Know-The-Other-Half-Of-His-Name-Guy? That would've been too much to type by the way...and I'm not way to big for my britches miss, I'm just speaking my mind, which I can do, right? And to LARRYLEGEND's post up there ^, there's no way I'm calling you My Superior...LarryLegend is fine now that I remembered your full name...

Hahahahaha, wow...so I just read the sixth page of this thread...I created total chaos...so sorry folks, and FINALLY lordofthenerds (the only person in the thread) got on my side on that one...all I asked, that if no-one asked me to add paragraphs in it, then no-one should get so upset at me if I even got upset about that situation...

People take this sooo seriously, it's so fun. Too much sand in your vaginas young laddies.

Spider-Grrl1516 said:

rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"