How to make comics on Word

Invisiboy

All-American Loser
Reaction score
First you use the Autoshapes menu at the bottom of the screen to make the panels and text balloons. Then, using a picture inventory, be it Google Images or whatever, mix and match diffrent pictures to create the image you want, even it out on Paint, and copy into the panel back on Word. Then insert the text (How to do comic-style text I still don't know) and presto! Your very own digital comic. If this advice does not work, feel free to let me know.

I take it from my lack of response and low position on the forum that my advice didn't work and nobody has the heart to tell me. So I'll just pack myself up and go away.

I prefer to use Photohop, Illustrator, and Corel when doing that type of stuff, Word is next to useless for me.

This is like telling someone to make fire using sticks. :down

Yeah, you have develop some really thick skin to start a new thread around here. Hell, to even post your opinon.

It's cute but I'm having a hard time making out the words, it just maybe my old age. I can see some of the letters and I'm sure 'of' and 'beware' are two of the words.

tzarinna said:
It's cute but I'm having a hard time making out the words, it just maybe my old age. I can see some of the letters and I'm sure 'of' and 'beware' are two of the words.

Yeah, that's your old age.

The first one says, "I am made of steel."
The second one says, "Flamers Beware!"

Havnt tried this out myself yet....but I prefer using photoshop CS for everything CG I manage to come up with. But hay buddy :up: whatever works for you totaly go for it.:)

tzarinna said:

i'm a newbie and i think i'm surviving pretty well-i've posted a few threads and know certain posters to steer clear of-i even made a friend:rolleyes: i think i'll stick to making comics the old fashioned way-pencil,pen and paper

Originally posted by whitecrawler-->

i think i'll stick to making comics the old fashioned way-pencil,pen and paper

I would to if I had a scanner.

Okay, thanks Geo7877, Invisiboy, and whitecrawler-->

It's a drag getting old.

Most folks are pretty respectful, you run into a few evil folks now and then.

Obviously Invisiboy maybe doesnt have the cash to splurge on the latest n greatest photoshop etc etc

I think what invisiboy has done is pretty informative - something i didnt know about certainly

And its useful to the young kids out there who are just gettin their first pc and dont know S**t from shinola whats a good graphics package and what aint

I'm using Photoshop 7 just now - but i can recommend paintshop pro 8 for beginners

its got preshaped word balloons and such its how i did this

supesvmacmanusversion3.jpg

ahahahahahaha! I'd be angry as hell too if I had to wear a kilt with that shirt.

tzarinna said:
Very nice,deDIKnight :up:

MadMaximus
ahahahahahaha! I'd be angry as hell too if I had to wear a kilt with that shirt.

Hahaha - thanks guys

And thanks for the compliment tzarinna:) :up:

I'm thinking of submitting this for the June contest

I know I may be too late - got no chance of winning - but what the hell:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"