How would you all see the franchise panning out?

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
Personally this is how i think it would work well:

1) Fantastic Four :Already Done. 2005.

2) Fantastic Four : Rise Of The Silver Surfer : Silver Surfer introduced. Fights FF. Sue convinces him to help mankind. Doom temporarily nicks his powers. Doom vs FF and maybe Silver Surfer. 2007.

3) Fantastic Four 3 : (fantastic four : armagaeddeon/apocalypse something catching like that as the title maybe) Fantastic Four, Surfer and Doom versus Galactus. Galactus as a fleet of robotic cells which transform into a giant humanoid figure with a deep godlike voice. Have that although they defeat him, Reed Richards lets Galactus escape.* 2009, I guess.

4) The Silver Surfer : Give the surfer his own movie. Fox does own the rights. Give him a cosmic threat to fight against. My suggestion would be Terrax. This would show the repurcussions of Surfer`s decision to fight galactus. Instead of a noble herald choosing worlds for Galactus, surfers choice to save earth has created a new and ruthlessly evil herald who delights in the genocide he creates. Surfer versus Terrax nuff said. Perhaps some FF cameos if neccesary. 2010 could work as a release year.

5) Fantastic Four 4 : I`d say leave doom on hiatus a while and expand the cosmic arc of the last two films. Introduce the skrulls and their bastion Super-Skrull. Have the FF cannot rely simply on their powers and the final battle forces them to really use cuning teamwork to take down the threat. 2012 (Have the film is being made even while Silver Surfer is in production).

6) Fantastic Four 5 : Now that the cosmic theme is established. Have Richards discover the Negative zone. Blastaar comes through and attacks. They defeat him and send him back but do not realize the rift is not completly sealed. A sinister figure detects the crack in the negative zone leading to our world. 2014?

7) Fantastic Four 6 (Fantastic Four :Annihilation) : Annihulus invades our world with a vast armada under his control. The FF have to team up with Doctor Doom to fdefeat this menace. 2016?

6) Fantastic Four 7 : The stunning return of Doctor Doom. This time though he has back-up in the form of three other supervillains. Together they are the Frightful four. Frightful Four versus Fantastic Four. Nuff said. 2019?

6) Fantastic Four 8 : Perhaps Malice or a return of a pervious villain. Or a villain who is further down the enemies roster. 2021?

6) Fantastic Four 9 (Fantastic Four : The Trial Of Reed Richards) : Have the kree (i know they are avvengers villains but who know how grounded and real world the avengers movies might be. a Cosmic empire might be too removed from the tone.) are charged to arrest reed richards. Ronan the accuser arrives on earth defeats the fantastic four. He takes them to a distant world and there reed richards is charged with genocide for allowing galactus to survive. You might evenm be able to have silver surfer as a witness for reed`s defence. 2023?

They should prob amke some more Silver Surfer movies too but apart from terax i`m not too knowledgable on Silver Surfer plots or villains. At some point him confronting galactus is probably a given.

What do you all think?

I prefer the lee & Kirby version of Galactus over the Ultimate version, myself.

I also think there should be a bit more variety. Your first few movie scenarios seem a bit redundant. (no offense, or anything)...

I'd finish off Galactus and the Surfer for FF2, then spin them off into their OWN movie...

For FF3, i'd have Annihilus, Blastaar, and that whole Negative Zone plot, and also the birth of Franklin...

FF4 would be The Inhumans, with a "Romeo & Juliet" type storyline between Johnny & Crystal...

FF5 would be The Skrulls/Super-Skrull...

And FF6 would be The Black Panther...an adaption of his first meeting with the FF, then a battle royale with The Frightful Four (Wizard, Trapster, Klaw, and maybe Thundra...)

I think that would rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"