• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

How would you have done the movie?

word! I agree... ugh! im so heated evertime i start to think about this movie and how blah! it came out to me lol

LOL...any 'fan-made' movie will still get ripped apart on the internet by fans claiming to be better fans than the ones who made the movie. It's a never-ending circle.

I've read the Marc Cerasini "Weapon X" novel too (in fact, I've seen him at the comic store near my office a few times). Great book. I wasn't crazy about his followup book, "Violent Tendencies," but I thought he did a great job novelizing the Weapon X story.
Are you going to send me 20 bucks or not:cmad:

not sure if this was mentioned but they should of had wolverine narrate beginning of movie while war scenes were happening something along the lines

"My Name is Wolverine that's the name i have been given its the only name i know. I've been told i am the best i am at what i do but what i do is'nt very nice."

like the video game did

Just too bad we never got to really experience what he meant by that honestly. Chalk it up as another missed opportunity.

not thet we're counting lol.. but how many are we up to now??

Fix the mistakes.

Too many wtf moments, for e.g
"wtf!!, why is he taking the fight up a nuclear chimney?" or
"wtf!!, how the fk did gambit get up there?"

Just too many mistakes man.

Ill still buy the movie though, just isnt as gr8t as i thought it would be :(

I would have done the following:

1) axe the whole brother storyline, instead just make them long term friends since childhood

2) ethier ditch the girl storyline or find a way to make her character interesting.

3) have the experiment be the last shot in the movie. not have a bullet be the cause of memory lost. :-)facepalm)

4) make someone else weapon 11 instead deadpool, that way there is no biatching and the character is still preserved. that way when we are told he's dead then we can assume it was made up and he simply went off in the background.

everything else was fine.

well i know its a bit weird and not related 2 the comics but it can work out as a perfect story.....
evrything till the africa scenes r good..as a member of Team X, Logan is given false memory implants. He continues on the team, until he is able to break free of the mental control and joins the Canadian Defense Ministry with this girlfriend, silver fox...she is killed by sabretooth who escaped aftr tat...but he was actually working 4 stryker...
then logan is captured by agent zero and the deadpool with his new costume after being deformed by a failed experiment....logan is forced 4 the adamantium experiment to get revenge on sabretooth...and when he overhears stryker saying that he will erase his memory and use him 4 future experiments 2 form the WEAPON 11 (here acutally stryker plans 2 use wolvie 2 form weapon 11).....he escapes like in the movie....logan is discovered by the Hudsons and he could recover his humanity with their help..agent zero hunts them down and he is killed just like in the movie...desperately stryker sends his favorite soldier deadpool behind him..(and no blob 4 this movie plz)..and with the help of wraith he locates gambit, the escaped prisoner from 3 mile island 2 find stryker and sabretooth....meanwhile deadpool kidnaps wraith 4 some kind of experiment (in the game)...wolverine fights gambit and leaves for three mile island...there Dr.Bolivar Trask creates Sentinels 2 fight wolverine and capture him...gambit and wolverine takes them down...deadpool and sentinels fight them...wolverine locates wraith but wraith is killed by sabretooth...wolverine fights sabretooth but stryker comes and shoots wolverine in the head and he loses his memory..gambit saves wolverine (deadpool escapes)...but they split up as wolverine forgets him...hows this? i know its childish but tell ur opinion guys..

- Opening scene would be like the one we got but longer. I also want the reveal that Mr. Howlett is not Logan's father not so corny and cliche. This is a little kid and he just murdered his real father. Two kids also aren't going to run off and live in the woods. I would have liked Creed sr. to have killed Mrs. Howlett which lead to Mr. Howlett getting shot as well and then Logan stabs Creed sr. They then are shown put into the state's care as the ride away from the mansion and you can see the small Creed shack off to the side.

- The war montage was good as is.

- Stryker recruits Logan and Victor and they go through training. We meet Wade, Agent Zero, Wraith, and Silver Fox. All of these people are part of Team X with Stryker heading the team. Silver Fox has the mind control ability like she does in the movie. Kayla doesn't fight but she is always at Stryker's side. We can see the tension in the group as Creed wants to be Stryker's lead and kissing his *** while ignoring Zero's barking orders. Kayla and Logan flirt and we see that they are romantically involved. Wraith and Logan are also close buddies.

- Their first mission is to take out a group of mercenaries who are dealing weapons on the black market. We see Stryker taking orders from his superior. He is given strict orders to kill the mercs and take the weapons. Well Stryker knows that these are the same guys that have been making deals with African extremists and they torture them for evidence and some innocent people are killed. Logan and Victor get the job done but not as good as Zero or Wade. Stryker offers them both some useful 'tools'.

- The second mission is of course to Africa and it plays out most like what we got in the movie. Logan hesitates from killing civilians, kids for example, and fights Wade and knocks him out. He can even have a cheesy one liner like "Well that shut you up!" Creed then attacks Logan and Zero points his gun at Logan's head. Kayla interjects and talks some sense into Logan. They are in love and he listens. Kayla obviously uses her powers of persuasion.

- The team fly back to America and Victor and Logan enter the Weapon X process. Experiments are done on them. Wade talks to Stryker about his cancer and if he will be given the combined healing factor from both Victor and Logan. Stryker says yes. Logan is hesitant about the adamantium but Kayla ensure him that he will be okay and that she is there by his side, she once again uses her powers on him. Stryker tells Creed that he will be second. Stryker explains the process to his audience. A helmet is put on Logan as well as a respirator. They shock his brain to make him lose his memory and to knock him out so he doesn't feel the pain. The process starts and technicians assist the machines in the bonding process. Admirals and Generals watch from the above balcony. Zero and Kayla are by Stryker's side.

- The procedure is done and everyone is happy that Logan survives. He wakes up in the tank earlier than expected. Stryker orders to shock his brain again and out pops the claws and he erupts out of the water in terror at his metal claws, blood in the water and on the ground. Zero begins shooting at Logan and Logan goes on a rampage. The military leaders are rushed out and Logan stabs the technicians and just goes crazy. Soldiers step onto the balcony and begin firing. Logan runs out and escapes.

- Logan is on the run for days and runs into the Hudsons. They take him in and are scared when he has his daily nightmares. He works for them and gets back some of his humanity. Months pass.

- We see that Wraith, Creed, and Zero continue on missions for Stryker capturing mutants. We don't see them actually out capturing but Stryker explains to General Munson that he is selecting specific mutants to use for Weapon XI. Weapon XI is viable because a mutant was found that can handle multiple abilities without dying. Munson is hesitant and says he doesn't think using people taken against their will is a good idea and is angry that one of them has escaped and is in the general populace. He threatens to shut them down. Creed kills Munson. They also have been frantically looking for their escaped test subject, Logan, but with no success. Wraith is becoming hesitant about capturing mutants for Stryker to torture and is angry that a kill order is out on Logan. Stryker orders Wraith to be killed in his sleep. Victor does so.

- Back in Smallville:D Logan gets in a bar fight and his claws are shown. People freak out and he returns back to the Hudson's. That next day, his old team pays him a visit. Wolverine awakes to screams and he hears gun shots. He sees Mr. and Mrs. Hudson dead, taken out by Zero sniping. We then get the action sequence we got sans barn explosion. That was not needed.

- Back at base, Kayla is yelling not to harm Logan at Stryker. Creed subdues her. Logan is angry but has no idea what is going on. He buries the Hudson's and Kayla pays him a visit. He has no idea who she is and she gives him the information he needs to get back at the man who did this. She is saddened that he doesn't remember her. She apologizes that she is the one who got him into this mess. She leaves crying.

- Logan makes his way back to the base as per Kayla's instructions. He has nothing to lose so he goes. He rides Mr. Hudson's bike. Back at base, Stryker is angry that Kayla betrayed him and Creed kills her. We then get a peak at Weapon XI and Stryker asks for an update. We see some mutants locked up, we also see his son, Jason, frozen. We see some nameless mutants restrained in specific ways to counter their power. No Gambit...sorry:(

- Logan arrives and he sees Kayla's body. He is puzzled, as if he remembers her more than her just giving him information. Victor steps out and laughs. Victor taunts that he killed his love but Logan doesn't remember her. Logan is confused. Victor laughs and attacks Logan. They fight and Logan wins. Victor is bloody and knocked out. Stryker orders Weapon XI to be used now even though it isn't complete. Wolverine begins to head inside and he sees the mutant prisoners. He lets them out and is met by Weapon XI. The other mutants escape. Back to Weapon XI. No it isn't Wade...just a nameless, faceless mutant that happened to be genetically able to handle multiple powers. He sees Stryker leaving out behind Weapon XI (kind of like what happened in X2 before he fought Yuriko). They fight and destroy a lot of the facility. Stryker frantically orders his son's, Jason, frozen body to be evacuated because he is the key to controlling mutants. The fight leads out onto the dam and Wolverine defeats Weapon XI. Weapon XI's body falls down into the dam's waterfall. Logan is so confused and he sees a helicopter take off with Stryker in it.

- The short after credit scene is Logan in Japan drinking.

- The after credit scene is the abandoned Weapon X facility at Alkali lake. The lights are flickering and we see a body covered in a cloth with machines turned off all around him. Wires and tubes connected to the body under the white sheet. The sheet moves and a hand comes out and takes off the cloth, the lights flickering. The body sits up and rips out the tubes and wires and we see that it is Wade. Close up of him looking at the camera.

THE END.
I was thinking what I might change to this and I can't think of anything. This is pretty much how exactly this movie should have been imo. This to me would have been the perfect Wolverine movie.

I was thinking what I might change to this and I can't think of anything. This is pretty much how exactly this movie should have been imo. This to me would have been the perfect Wolverine movie.

agreed. this is the best summary. i honestly thought that this was how the movie was gonna pan out. just with gambit and blog and emma frost in it. but it all went wrong.

maybe the leak was a good thing. bad movie.

• Have longer fight with Sabretooth and Wolverine with Sabre winning at the end (before wolverine got adamantium)
  • Take out Blob boxing, he was just a filler.
  • Have Chris Bradley take a better job than a carny freak. But of course, he would still be killed off later on.
  • Make Weapon X processing all gritty and dark, have Wolverine kill off people.
  • Another fight with Sabretooth and Wolverine but have Wolverine barely winning at the end.
  • Sabretooth left in digust only to have Deadpool(clothed, not Barakapool and not as Weapon XI~ he just felt like fighting) arrive. then another fight ensues between Deadpool and Wolverine.
  • In the middle of it, when Deadpool is winning~ have Sabretooth arrive and help Wolverine. Then Deadpool would break the 4th wall by talking to the camera like, "Aww crap~ and just when I was winning too"
  • Wolverine/Sabretooth badly wounded Deadpool, but let him live and he would limp off into the shadows.
  • Put Silver Fox in Team X~ But have her have a realistic sight like she would know that Team X is actually a bad team and she saw Logan fighting on the wrong side so that way, maybe I could have her use her powers over Logan to quit the team and run off with her. Not just have her pop up randomly.
  • Show Wolverine's dark side a bit. I felt that he was too nice in some ways~ I would make it that he has temper problems like that time when the man gave him the finger and he got out of his car ready to fight him, that's what I want more of
  • put myself in it, lololol (I kid)

Feel free to critique my post if you like.

Last edited:
well, i woulda used antman's redesign of sabretooth (see fanart board)

I would have done Weapon X: X-Men Origins instead of Wolverine: X-Men Origins, cause I really wanted to see more of the team. Especially during the Africa and war scenes have Wolverine be much more ruthless than he was. Have him date Silverfox during his time in the service instead and gradually de-feral-ize him. This way you could see the effects of cancer take Wade gradual, find a lump, unexplained bleeding, they give him the gene therapy and then his hair falls out and his skin scars up slow and at the end he goes crazy and Wolverine has to put him down, and than come back after the credits. Cameos kept to a minimum.

i would do a more low budget movie. 60-80 millions. maybe 90. the rating would be R. there would not be some epic action scenes where mutants are jumping around. it would be gritty and dark. and there would be blood.
i would maybe hane one mutant for a final battle.

A Rated R Wolverine movie? I love it and the rest of your ideas.

Only thing I can think of is I would have given some kind of information on to why and how Wolverine changed his name to Logan, as it would have been something to remember in the X-Men films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"