• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HS Basketball player - actually a 22 yr old man

BlackLantern

Eternal
Reaction score
http://www.oaoa.com/news/permian-47129-player-bodytext.html

Guerdwich Montimere, a 22-year-old naturalized citizen from Haiti, was arrested Tuesday for posing as a 16-year-old sophomore named Jerry Joseph and attending Permian High School.

After being confronted Tuesday, Montimere, a star basketball player this year at Permian, admitted the deception and was arrested and charged with presenting false identification to a peace officer. Montimere was arrested at Permian and taken to the Ector County Detention Center. At press time he was in a holding cell awaiting booking.

Well maybe he was just held back too many times

I could actually understand how someone could make this mistake in his situation, depending on how worldly he is. Obviously what he did is wrong, but maybe he can make good from this.

are you ****ting me?? No, you throw the book at him...any fraud charge you can make stick do it, and certainly someone in the school district needs to get fired....I can almost bet some other ******* will try this stunt

and he just had to be black didn't he??

what the ****

Sadly, I bet he gets an NBA contract out of this. If for no other reason, publicity.

and they need to find out if he hooked up with any HS girls....and if he has, throw in a statutory rape charge as well

and they need to find out if he hooked up with any HS girls....and if he has, throw in a statutory rape charge as well

If that's the case, than Roethlisberger's got a new buddy.

This happened in my hometown too. One of the players on the varsity squad was 21-22 after one of the school administrators saw his facebook in which the idiot put all that info, including where he originally graduated from High School lol. This guy was trying to get a college b-ball scholarship by playing in southwestern Arizona, probably not the biggest pool for talent.

AND he was sleeping with a minor, amazing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highschool/news/story?id=5189705&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

ODESSA, Texas -- Officials say a 22-year-old man accused of posing as a high school student and basketball star in West Texas was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexual assault.

Sgt. Gary Duesler of the Ector County Sheriff's Office said Guerdwich Montimere was charged with suspicion of sexual assault, a second-degree felony, and was being held in the Ector County Detention Center on a $50,000 bond.

No additional details were available.

Thursday, Montimere was released on $7,500 bond about five hours after his arrest on a felony charge of tampering with government documents.
Montimere originally was arrested Tuesday on a misdemeanor of failure to identify himself to a police officer. Permian High School officials say he admitted then that he wasn't 16-year-old sophomore Jerry Joseph.

The alleged victim, a 16-year-old girl, reported on Wednesday that in August 2009, when she was 15, she was involved in a relationship with Montimere under the pretense that he was Joseph. The girl reported to authorities that she and Montimere had a sexual relationship at
a residence in East Odessa.

Montimere turned himself in to authorities at 1:30 p.m. Friday, said the Odessa Police Department.

Suspicions were raised after coaches from Florida said they recognized Joseph as Montimere, a 2007 graduate of a Florida high school.

"This is an Odessa Police Department investigation, and they've handled it from the very beginning," said Mike Adkins, a spokesman the Ector County Independent School District. "He is 22 years old. He's no longer a student."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
ESPN.com/Associated Press

Last edited:
haha there were some 20 yr olds in my high school but sadly, they were actually legit lol dummies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"