The Avengers Hulk vs Thor - for the 3rd time onscreen

Kevin Roegele

Do you mind if I don't?
Reaction score
hulkvthor.jpg

If, as Kevin Feige says, Hulk is definetly in the movie, we'll surely be seeing one of the greatest superhero grudge matches, Hulk fighting Thor. Amazingly, given the rarity of Thor's appearences in other media outside the comics, and the rarity of superhero crossovers outside the comics, they have already clashed in two different movies.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWmHEF_PT8E[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWmHEF_PT8E
The Incredible Hulk Returns in 1988, with Lou Ferrigno as Hulk and Eric Kramer as Thor
hulkreturns.jpg

[YT]v=iUFeRt-_TpM[/YT]
iUFeRt-_TpM
Hulk+Vs+Thor2.png

And of course the Hulk Vs Thor animated short, notable chiefly for the bizarre idea that Thor doesn't have the booming, masculine voice one would expect of the Norse God of Thunder, but actually sounds like Orlando Bloom

For me, this is the most exciting thing about Avengers. To see Hulk Vs Thor on the biggest scale of all, with top of the range special effects....could top the epic destruction of Superman II.

Last edited:
hulkvthor.jpg

For me, this is the most exciting thing about Avengers. To see Hulk Vs Thor on the biggest scale of all, with top of the range special effects....could top the epic destruction of Superman II.

For the YT thing just put everything after the watch?v= thing, so just the code.

And yea, should be pretty bad-ass on the screen. I hope for the climax though we get some great team action (not all separate fights like in the X men movies) though it would be cool to switch villain/hero combination up like have Iron Man taking on Red Skull (yea I know he probably wont be in the film)

Thanks.

You know what, I'm so stupid - this will actually be the FOURTH Hulk Vs Thor onscreen, as they fought in the Ultimate Avengers movie.

0.jpg

Hopefully Thor does a little better against Hulk in Avengers than in the previous match-ups.

Thanks.

You know what, I'm so stupid - this will actually be the FOURTH Hulk Vs Thor onscreen, as they fought in the Ultimate Avengers movie.

0.jpg

I dont consider him Thor

The whole reason Loki brings Hulk to Asgard in Hulk vs. was because the Hulk picked up Mjolnir in that fight

They are not in the same continuity - look at how different the hammer is in the 2 movies, for example. Hulk vs is based on the 616 universe, while Ultimate Avengers is kind of a 616/Ultimates mix.

The Thor fight will be good. But I, personally, want to see Tony whip out the Hulkbuster suit. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"