Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 26: THE NEW CHALLENGERS - Official Sign-Up Thread!

You stabbed me. Why isn't anyone calling a doctor or a mod? I'm bleeding profusely. Hmm, this just won't do. I need a bandage. Getting kind of faint here....Fading out....Momma. Just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Momma..Life had just begun. But now I've gone and thrown it all away...

You really want your dying words to be a quote from someone else.......that is sad...use your own words.

You really want your dying words to be a quote from someone else.......that is sad...use your own words.

...Way to ruin any chance of me ever getting a daytime Emmy or a ****ing golden globe you commie!! :p

You know what?! Fine!!

*re-dies*

You..You stabbed me. Rose bud. A plague on both your houses. You haven't seen the last of the Shredder!! And all of my memories will fade in time, like tears in the rain, time to die. NOoOoO!! Leeeeroooooyy Jenkinnnsss!! Not like this, not like this. Nan da? NAN DA?!If I'm not back again, this time tomorrow, carry on; carry on, cause nothing really matters!! You can have my Gran Torino when I die, as long as you don't do anything stupid like get one of those huge stupid ricer spoilers...

*All quiet on the western front*

hmmm a collage of words ..... not quite what I had in mind but it is your death not mine :p

attention! This game will launch directly after the super bowl! The first challenge is something of a race so i'd be prepared!

It'll be revealed tomorrow. :oldrazz:

Right after?I'll try my best to be here, but I won't be at home for the Super Bowl. I'm going to be at a friends house. I'll probably be very much intoxicated. :up:

If it makes you feel better, I doubt any one will finish tomorrow.

I work 2maro :csad: and I miss the superbowl :csad: but I hope I'm in the game :)

I will be on here most definately!!!

I hope I'm in this...uber excited :up:

Change of plans I will be here :D if I am in it that is haha.

Hope this gets started soon...I know Matt HAD to be fixed to the TV during that great friggin game.

He's prolly hammered lol since his damn team won :cmad:

I am giving him a break. He should be out partying after a game like that. Hell, I hate the Steelers, but want to pull an all nighter in bars after watching a game like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"