• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members - Day 14: All Good Things....

im not biased, but that game grid, the pre jury one, might be one of my favorite survivor grids

I agree. Very visually appealing and fits the overall game theme perfectly. I have been wondering, though. Which God was I CC? Been meaning to ask, but kept forgetting during the early part of the game, lol.

Heh I could see what you mean when you said you were intentionallly trying to lose at competitions with that grid. :p

Hey! That was a good grid! :cmad: Mixing modern with midevil was genious!

Granted, it did look like a hamburger...

Not sure why we are going through all of this Voting stuff. The winner of the game was decided before it even started. That's how good the player is.

All hail the winner of Survivor!!

image-1.gif

Thanks for the memories of TEDDY ruining that one week a few years back :argh:

I made that avatar for a survivor challenge years ago. I won that challenge big time!

The votes will be revealed at 10:00 PM est time, tonight!

....Provided that I have them by then (slacker jurors :argh:).

Alright, I'm going to announce the winner at 10:00, but first I have a few things to say.

First and foremost I would like to thank my wonderful partner in crime, Hunter Rider, without whom this game would not be possible.

Second, I would like to thank and congratulate the players. Hype Survivor is all about you guys. So thank you for playing. :up:

I'd like to make specific mention of Kal, who announced recently that this was his last game before his retirement. Hopefully he'll return to Hype Survivor, but even if he doesn't, he is a true Hype Survivor legend, one of the all time greats and I am honored to have been one of the hosts of his final game. :up:

Finally, congratulations to our two finalists. Win or lose, you're both Hype Survivor, nay...Hype legends and should be proud of your effort.

Win or lose tonight... it was a sorrowful evening. Britney Haynes left Big Brother tonight and the show just isn't quite as pretty :(

But MAN did my boy Dan rock this week!!!!!

Okay, on with the votes.... and quick. I have to be up at 5am!!!

If we don't get this thing going in the next fifteen minutes I'll have to get to bed.

Alright gentlemen....I did not wait for all of the votes because I got a majority and some of our jurors are slackers....:argh:

Due to that I am not going to do the traditional votes one by one....

Instead, with a four vote majority....THE WINNER OF HYPE SURVIVOR: MODS VS MEMBERS.....

trophy_front.png

Woot! Congrats bro!

Great game JH. :up:

Last edited:
The four votes were ComicChick, SML28, Craig and Kal....

Congratulations to Spider-Fan. It is long overdue and a well earned win to one of our best Survivor players ever! :applaud:

Congratulations on finally winning Hype Survivor, Spider-Fan!

And so the end is near, we have reached the final curtain!....In my mind SML has already won but we'll let this play out. :)

Having been on a Community binge (All 3 seasons in under a week!) I realize that Matt is Annie to my Jeff minus the breasts and sexual tension. Without his planning and commitment to keep things running smoothly in order to balance out my off the cuff ideas and general slackerness, this game would still be on day 4, so thank you once again Matt, our second successful Survivor hosting gig, even if we did have to retool it all when nobody watched Alactraz! :D :bow:

It's been a great contest with some interesting twists and turns, some drama (like Matt's awesome lawyer challenge that was ruined. :() and now it has come down to two vets, but well played everyone and thanks for taking part. :up:

Damn my speech was late and really does make me Jeff the attention ****e. :(

Congrats SF, you have been one of the most consistent players ever, a worthy winner. :) :up:

YES! Yay to Fan :woot:

Get me a ginger ale to celebrate :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"