• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hypelitism Is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSentinel

Avenger
Reaction score
Lately, the insignia 'H.E.' (For Hype Elitists) has sprung up beneath the signatures of a growing movement of Hypesters, promoting an ideology of a social class of posters (the "Elite") as superior to the majority.

This is wrong, a morally volatile devolution from the Hype we know we can be. We can be a beacon of hope in a bleak world, a place where everyone can disagree, fight about it, then move past it and accept their differences. And occasionally bring them back up in a Deathmatch. :hehe:

But Hypelitism is wrong. We need to begin the path to Hypequality.

I furthermore believe that Hypelitism is an extension of NIN prejudices as propagated by the former Parker Wayne, and through his puppet Sawyer they are now beginning to wage a secret war on Kane52630, leader of the Numerican Hypesters. Cut the head off the snake and the body will flounder, I believe the words were. And if Kane falls, then the rest of the Free Hype will follow.

Who knows what forces C. Lee will unleash should H.E. attain too much influence.

The Hype Elitists must be stopped from destroying the Hype, but with kindness :hehe: through Equal Hypester Harmony.

End Manifesto.

Join T. H. E. M.

Last edited:
If Hypelitism is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

But we're all the same!!!

Except for mods. :ninja:

:hehe:

Actually, if it weren't for cmill216, Schlossenheimer, you probably wouldn't be a mod today. And cmill216 stood up to Parker and his intolerances. He paved the way for you dude, don't backpedal. :argh:

Well, the secret is pretty much out now.

Hype elitism shouldn't even be talked about here, but we'll invite one new member every two weeks (they must have been here at least a year and have over a thousand posts). Anyone can put anyone's name up for suggestion, but it's no guarantee. Especially if more than two members have a protest. If your name is suggested, we will consider you like we did Aziz and other second-wave members. But if you want to go to war with us, you can start your own rival group. :o

Elitism movement seeks the betterment of the Hype.
That includes cutting numbers out of names, it's to save the Hype.

H.E also seeks to save the Hype from the irritating vaping discussions.

I don't need to put a stinking elitist label in my signature because I am in a class all my own, I am the Queen of Monsters.

Hypelitism? You mean a group of people that have had to create their own part of the Hype so you and various other posters can't ruin it, too? :shr:

By promoting bigotry and rampant egotism? You might as well be a *****ebag. :csad:

So you create your own group to counter that? hehe me all dem giggles

There were always elitists around here, they're just not subtle about it anymore. :o

Last edited:
A free agent.
I make peace between the Elite and the rest.

I don't know what it is, or what value it would add to my life, but since I'm not a member... I want to be. It's like a doctor telling me I need to cut back on salty foods. Well, mother****er, you can be damn sure I'm going to load up on some poutine. You don't own me. My heart hurts.

I don't know what it is, or what value it would add to my life, but since I'm not a member... I want to be. It's like a doctor telling me I need to cut back on salty foods. Well, mother****er, you can be damn sure I'm going to load up on some poutine. You don't own me. My heart hurts.

Honestly, I'm a pretty inconsequential poster with a few friend around here, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not invited ten years from now. I've made peace with that, and will sit back and watch the re of this unfold.

Also edited that last post DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"