The Dark Knight Rises I am little sad to know many spoilers about the movie and end of Bane

Slightly off topic, but has anyone noticed how grammatically incorrect the title of this thread is?
It's not exactly surprising. There tends to be a correlation between the same people that feel entitled towards their own personal thoughts and feelings becoming their own threads on these boards and their lack of courtesy towards at least presenting said thoughts and feelings with proper grammar and sentence structure.

Those are likely the same people who DEMAND a director or musical group to do what they want or they'll put a bomb in their garden(s).

It's not exactly surprising. There tends to be a correlation between the same people that feel entitled towards their own personal thoughts and feelings becoming their own threads on these boards and their lack of courtesy towards at least presenting said thoughts and feelings with proper grammar and sentence structure.

I bet you checked through that post for errors more than once :cwink:

I laughed when I saw this thread. I had made it a New Year's Resolution to avoid TDKR spoilers, but due to my addiction, I ended up on this message board within 10 days of the New Year ...

I´m from spain and my english is not perfect.

Can you speak spanish?, i entered on this forum to share my feelings and i tried to explain it as best as i could in this language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"