• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

i just went to the 7-11 to get some food

War Lord said:
And I'm telling you, the cops released you to tail you to find your source of drugs.

Does the Yakuza cut off your pinkie for joining them or screwing up?

I forget.

:eek:

The Yakuza is just a myth.

*ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh* <.<..................>.>............They'll hear you.

Tsunulia said:
:eek:

The Yakuza is just a myth.

*ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh* <.<..................>.>............They'll hear you.

I'd rather have the Yakuza cut off my pinkie than the Albanian Mafia cut off my thingie and force me to eat it.

FunBobPants said:
and i walked over to the back of the store to get a bottle of coke, as soon as i open the door, i hear a voice to my left say "ya want some heroin, i'll give you all this here for 250" i tell him no, he keeps asking me. i walk up and tell the manager theres a guy in the back dealing drugs. he t hinks im joking but still goes to look, when we both get back there, he grabs 3 six packs and runs for it, i chase him while the other guy calls the cops. eventually i got him pinned down, when the cops get there, the guy with the heroin pushes all the drugs into my hands. i try to get rid of them b4 the cops see me. the cops tell me to put it down. they put me and the other guy in the back of the car while they talk to the owner. apparently he said something that cleared my name and i could go. weird :confused:

Yep, pretty dumb. Next time you won't try to be a samaritan.

War Lord said:
I'd rather have the Yakuza cut off my pinkie than the Albanian Mafia cut off my thingie and force me to eat it.

*sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* Are you trying to anger them?! :mad:

Tsunulia said:
*sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* Are you trying to anger them?! :mad:

I'd just give them your name and address, so I'm not concerned.

War Lord said:
I'd just give them your name and address, so I'm not concerned.

Dang it!!!! :mad: You're gonna make me find another cardboard box to live in aren't you?! :mad:

Tsunulia said:
Dang it!!!! :mad: You're gonna make me find another cardboard box to live in aren't you?! :mad:

Was that your cardboard box I took to store my lice collection?

You want it back?

War Lord said:
Was that your cardboard box I took to store my lice collection?

You want it back?

:( Naw, you can keep it. I'll just go find a park bench to sleep under. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"