• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Batman Begins I need help finding one of the BB posters...

Mr. Joker Risin'

Now I see the funny side.
Reaction score
I just got the BB two-disc edition for Christmas, and I was looking through the promotional posters and there was an AMAZING poster that I was wanting to use as a wallpaper.

If anybody could help me find it, I'd really appreciate it! It's a picture of Bruce Wayne, age 8, looking out one of the windows of Wayne Manor with a nice sunset reflection, then above Bruce is a sorta ghost image of Batman's face looking out also. It has a sorta before/after vibe to it. It's really cool.

ebay and you sig is more the 6 lines

I'm not looking for the actual poster, I'm looking for the pic of it online. I figured if it was a promotional poster, then the image is probably online somewhere. I already tried google, but to no avail.

And your sig can only be 6 lines? I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Welcome and yes 6 lines only, check the rules in my sig. Might help you in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"