I Would Like My User Name Changed.

maybe he does? if he does, then it fits :up:

I didn't think my username would be my actual... well... username. Figured it was just my login credentials. Can someone help :/

Also, I'm not sure if I'll get notified if someone posts here. If that's not a default notification... could someone please PM me? Sorry I'm such a n00b :/

Wait, we can change our usernames? If so, could I please get my changed to "SpeedForce"?

Everyone is allowed one and only one name change. If you ask for a change, an it gets changed, and then two months or two years later you decide you don't like it....life's rough. You keep your new name.

I am the admin in charge of name changes. They all go through me. If someone wants a change....they need to PM me the name...exactly as you want it. If you send in some kind of offensive or rude name....it of course will not be granted.

That's a first, a bot quoted me and I killed him

Dork bot

Is it possible for a mod to help someone change their username to something else? Link current account (under current username) up to new account with new username keeping your post history intact?

I put this off cause I was concerned about losing messages but figure it's to do this. I pm'd a mod so maybe I'll pm an administrator instead then. I'd like to change it to Yowza.

Everyone is allowed one and only one name change. If you ask for a change, and it gets changed, and then two months or two years later you decide you don't like it....life's rough. You keep your new name.

I am the admin in charge of name changes. They all go through me. If someone wants a change....they need to PM me the name...exactly as you want it. If you send in some kind of offensive or rude name....it of course will not be granted.
This was posted in here years ago....it's still in effect.

Few Thoughts on What I've Noticed After Name Change from "Hello2016":
What I've noticed so far is I didn't lose any posts at all. That being said, the posting history doesn't show past the last couple days and the "recent activity" doesn't show the areas in which I've given a like (however, entire "like" history received is still there).

That being said, the posts are all still there I just have to manually go through the threads to find everything. With my user icon displaying next to different threads titles I can kind of track which threads I've posted to that way then comb through if looking for something. It would be nice to be able to just take a thread title and input a search to find all past posts though as a bit quicker but that's what I've noticed so far.

I should've just done the name change a long while back but is what it is.

Few Thoughts on What I've Noticed After Name Change from "Hello2016":
What I've noticed so far is I didn't lose any posts at all. That being said, the posting history doesn't show past the last couple days and the "recent activity" doesn't show the areas in which I've given a like (however, entire "like" history received is still there).

That being said, the posts are all still there I just have to manually go through the threads to find everything. With my user icon displaying next to different threads titles I can kind of track which threads I've posted to that way then comb through if looking for something. It would be nice to be able to just take a thread title and input a search to find all past posts though as a bit quicker but that's what I've noticed so far.

I should've just done the name change a long while back but is what it is.
The post history has nothing to do with the name change....the owners are currently moving the servers to another place....this has caused multiple periodic site shutdowns and various glitches. It has been talked about in various threads. They will continue for awhile, but everything should return when they are completed.

Yep, I see now it's for other users too.

That's fine. As it's just the search feature, they're all still there anyway. I'll look through some of the other and Xenforo threads some more.

Last edited:
I would love to change my username.

I would like to change the current one into:

Mutant 77

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"