• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idea for another movie set it Harry Potter universe...

ZIPBAGS

Sidekick
Reaction score
How about a movie about the founding of Hogwarts? You can show how the 4 Wizards/Witches (Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin) started it. Including the eventual leaving of Salazar over allowing mudbloods.

Last edited:
Let's get the Fantastic Beasts franchise succesfully off the ground before thinking about other spin-off movies.

Personally I want to see the origins of Voldermort and the wizard war culminating with the deaths of Lilly and James and Voldermort's epic fail to kill baby Harry just to end in a somewhat good note.

Personally I want to see the origins of Voldermort and the wizard war culminating with the deaths of Lilly and James and Voldermort's epic fail to kill baby Harry just to end in a somewhat good note.

If they'd done Half Blood Prince properly we would would have seen that.

I'd rather see untold stories, like Fantastic Beasts, not ones where we already know what happens, like founding Hogwarts or Voldy's rise.

Quidditch movie.
Just make it a regular sports movie...except with flying brooms and all that.

Also a more action based spin off revolving around Aurors

I would like to see a Dumbledore/Grindelwald prequel.

I would love to see a book about that. It would have the potential to be fantastic. Voldemort, along with Snape, is the most interesting character IMO. I do not trust them to make a good movie about it though. Apart from the first two, I am not a big fan of the movies and especially what they did with Voldemort. I found his Voldemort to be cringe-inducing and silly. I thought Fiennes did a terrible job and turned him into a comedy villain. If interpreted properly, I think Voldemort could have been one of the best ever movie villains (he is definitely one of the best villains in books).

Last edited:
I'd like a movie about 30 years after the last film where Harry and the Wizards are regarded in a mythic, legendary status. Harry becomes reclusive and our new heroes have to find him to help with a new, emerging evil.

:o :up:

I would love a movie about the founding of Hogwarts.

Have a few Magneto X-Men First Class vibes as far as friendship but then make SLytherin's dissent from the rest of the group even more dark, wicked and tragic.

It would have great potential. Honestly, they should have thought of making that movie instead of the one they're doing but I guess Rowling never published a book with that story despite the other book apparently not being a narrative story either.

I guess they're gonna make movies out of the stage plays after Fantastic Beasts.

I would love a movie about the founding of Hogwarts.

Have a few Magneto X-Men First Class vibes as far as friendship but then make SLytherin's dissent from the rest of the group even more dark, wicked and tragic.

Yeah, it could end with Slytherin killing a beloved Muggle to one of the other founders...

Think this but with Avadakadavra instead of bullets

damn-you-salazar-o.gif

Or how about doing what they did with Star Wars The Force Awakens by showing the Harry Potter universe years later decades later into the future with there being a dark force in the wizarding world all over again but a new Dark Lord rising carrying off from where Voldemort left off and then the wizarding world being divided in terms of loyalties but Harry, Ron and Hermione right in the middle of it but their children are more or less the central characters

There's multiple really good ideas for a Harry Potter World movie in here, nice.

Ideas better and more interesting to me than the movie that's coming out.

We'll see though, I don't know the actual plot but conceptually you guys have the right thoughts

I would watch that. Someone had a fan theory that the four main kids from the chronicles of narnia were actually the founders of hogwarts. I still love that theory

I would watch that. Someone had a fan theory that the four main kids from the chronicles of narnia were actually the founders of hogwarts. I still love that theory

Right wing conservatives would lose their s***.

So I'm guessing it would be like....

Lucy = Helga Hufflepuff
Susan= Rowena Ravenclaw
Peter= Godric Gryfindor
Edmund= Salazar Slytherin

Or how about doing what they did with Star Wars The Force Awakens by showing the Harry Potter universe years later decades later into the future with there being a dark force in the wizarding world all over again but a new Dark Lord rising carrying off from where Voldemort left off and then the wizarding world being divided in terms of loyalties but Harry, Ron and Hermione right in the middle of it but their children are more or less the central characters

I would center it around Albus Severus Potter and his friends who of course would be related to certain Harry Potter characters with it taking off from there but of course Harry would be right in the middle of it too

I would make an adaption of dumbledore and Grindelwald and it would pretty much be a hardcore gay romp with magic. More magic than usual. It would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"