• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

If you could have a special super power, What would it be?

Spider-Kid

Dabbing on the oldies!
Reaction score
If you could have a super-power, what would it be? :) my super power would probably fly.... or make people like Obama (own opinion) president :woot: Of course, What would YOUR power be?

Buddy, We already have like... 3 or 12 threads with this same topic.

The ability to convince people that I am right no matter what :o

The ability to cause people's eyeballs to pop out of their sockets with just my thoughts.

The ability to verbally communicate with snakes. It's such a useful power!

Super duper gymnastic abilities ala Daredevil, Iron Fist, Spider-man and Nightwing

<---- It'd be like snowboarding ALL THE TIME.

a power to make people orgasm by just walking by them.

oh the fun I would have making people orgasm at awkward times.

To fly would be cool

Healing factor. You don't die. Doesn't get any better than that.

Therefore I get the added bonus of being able to torture you for as long as you live, and the one day, your heirs. Sounds good to me.

fast interstellar space travel while being immune from effects of radiation, extreme cold and heat.

i'd like to surf the galaxy surfer style, i don't necessarily need or want any of his other powers but that extra realm of freedom would be glorious.

The ability to stop time by putting my index fingers together

like that blonde girl from the show I used to watch when I was a kid, anyone remember it?

She'd put em together and "ding!"

"would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams all in a jar" was the theme tune.

The ability to stop time by putting my index fingers together

like that blonde girl from the show I used to watch when I was a kid, anyone remember it?

She'd put em together and "ding!"

"would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams all in a jar" was the theme tune.

Its sad that I know this but...

5892_869.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"