• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

If you could have a special super power, What would it be?

out of this world was pretty big...

at least five series...

The ability to stop time by putting my index fingers together

like that blonde girl from the show I used to watch when I was a kid, anyone remember it?

She'd put em together and "ding!"

"would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams all in a jar" was the theme tune.

Its sad that I know this but...

5892_869.jpg

you knew it too?

we're sad together.

Wow, I totally thought you guys were talking about THIS instead. I totally remember this from when I was a kid.

I'd like to be a super telepath like Prof. X, which allows me to not only read mind but also mind control other people. :D Or have the ability to make every hot, gorgeous lady fall for me. :o

fast interstellar space travel while being immune from effects of radiation, extreme cold and heat.

i'd like to surf the galaxy surfer style, i don't necessarily need or want any of his other powers but that extra realm of freedom would be glorious.

Unless you also had a navigation sense like the Surfer and Dawnstar you would be lost as soon as you were out of sight of Earth.

Control time and space, like Hiro.

Hiro's powers are also very awesome, but I always wonder about the paradox when he used his powers to travel back to time.

How many of these are we going to have?

Toss-up between telekinesis and inter-stellar teleportation

Lockjaws version of teleportation is the best that I have seen. He can teleport across interplanetary distances at least as well as time and alternate dimensions or universes. That would be fun to have.

I'd like to be able to fly if super speed came with that; it'd be pretty pointless flying at walking speed.

But probably webswinging. I had a dream once where I was swinging on webs that were attached to the lamp posts going down the street I used to live on. It was so frustrating because I couldn't get any hight and the webs were too slack so I kept touching the floor and running along like I was flying a kite that looked like a lamp post.

Strange. It was like a semi lucid dream where you know what you're doing, or trying to do, but it won't quite do it the way you want - kinda like flying without any directional momentum.

Yeah, I'd swing everywhere and probably die splattered on a pavement with a big smile on my silly, squashed face.

Yeah, Lockjaw's would be nice. I had Lila Cheney in mind too :D

Lila could only teleport to places she had already been and she couldn't teleport directly to anyplace that wasn't at interstellar locations unless she teleported offworld first. She could teleport to a neighboring galaxy but not to the grocery store down the block. :)

I'd like to be able to fly if super speed came with that; it'd be pretty pointless flying at walking speed.

But probably webswinging. I had a dream once where I was swinging on webs that were attached to the lamp posts going down the street I used to live on. It was so frustrating because I couldn't get any hight and the webs were too slack so I kept touching the floor and running along like I was flying a kite that looked like a lamp post.

Strange. It was like a semi lucid dream where you know what you're doing, or trying to do, but it won't quite do it the way you want - kinda like flying without any directional momentum.

Yeah, I'd swing everywhere and probably die splattered on a pavement with a big smile on my silly, squashed face.

Every dream I ever have is like that mate (the "won't quite do it the way you want" part). And I know alot of people who have the same.

Like say if you're being attacked and when you try to hit back it's like you're punching through water. Strange.

Another good superpower would be the power to kill a yak, with mind bullets.

id love to be able to turn invisible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"