If you had Super-powers...

I'd be a hero. I'm too "nice" I guess. But not a boyscout. I'd beat the crap out of anyone who made fun of my tights.

I know myself I'm very selfish, so I would likely only use the powers for my own personal gain, and I am including killing people under personal gain, I'm not a particularly violent person, but when I get embarrassed, angry, guilty ect I always, always, always wish I could make the person that caused that emotion to vanish with absolutely no repercussions. I would also steal a buck load of stuff.

Edit: I suppose that would make me a villain BTW.

That depends enirely upon what kinda super-powers I have.

I would like to have the power to create planets and become a real estate giant.

I think regardless of what people say, they would all either be villains or anti-heroes. Because either you'd make some kind of flaw that makes you not a "hero". By the very nature of being a hero, you'd in fact be an anti-hero to the person you're saving and a villain to the police and the criminal.

Vigilantism is illegal. So you'd have to find a place where it's not, or obtain the liscence to be a bounty hunter. But a bounty hunter is not a hero, because they are getting paid. So no matter how you do it, you're never a hero. If you joined the army or the police, they would make you more of a tool for them to use to their benefit then a hero.

As for villainy, you'd have to be a terrorist, or trying to take control in order to classify under that title.

So all in all, most people would end up being an Anti-Hero. And that's what I'd be. Why bother helping people? It would only broadcast your powers to the public and give reason for the government to crackdown on you...And if you're a villain, they'd do so with even more effort. Just do like the kid in Jumper, and have a nice life.

Well, if the only limit is my imagination i'd want God like power. You know the ability to alter and bend reality to my every whim. And then I would spend all day having sex with whatever beautiful homunculi I choose to create pausing only to eat and occasionally play video games and read comics. So I guess I wouldn't be either.

Good choice.

I wouldn't mind reality altering powers, but I would use them to **** stuff up for people I don't like and make things good for people I do like. So I suppose that qualifies as anti-hero.

Ahaha yea I'd have to rock the celebrity lifestyle for a while.
Its really an easy way to make your money. There are so many EASY and LEGAL ways to become super rich from having superpowers...so why go through all the hassel of robbing banks when you don't have to?

And having superpowers doesn't mean you are omnipotent. The government would eventually find away to kill you (more than likely) if you truly are a menace to society.

I'd definitely take the Johnny Storm approach.
And Id lean more toward being a hero...if I see someone in danger (knowing I have superpowers) I wouldn't be able to walk away without feeling a lot of guilt

Don't really know...
Be quite fast and have awesome spring-heeled boots :D

Id probably use my powers to my advantage an if the situation called for it an I had a power that could help then I would. Like Walrus said earlier I don't imagine there being anyone doing the superhero gig an if you tried being a villain the govt would prob take your ass down asap unless you had Dr. Manhattan like powers

A ha ha! Now that's the secret!
I would kind of be like the flash but I could jump amazingly high and nobody could catch me.
What would A vigilante or anti-hero have as superpowers?

Anything you want :D

I mean, with those powers, with your powers of choice, what would you be?

A bonafide hero?

A anti hero?

Or a full on villainous mutha ****a?

An anti-hero of course!
Villians are cool but abit too meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"