Illuminati/Infinity Gems question...

Doombringer

the Omega
Reaction score
A quick question if one of you please and sorry if this has been asked already but.... I have both Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War tpb's and i thought the Living Tribunal made the gems powerless when brought in unison. Why is it that they now work as the Infinity Gauntlet when Reed presents it to the rest of the Illuminati? :huh: Or did they totally ignore this? Black Bolt asked this too but i guess i overlooked the response (i was smoking a bleezy at the time admittly, so sorry :dry:).

Read it again while not under the influence and maybe you can post the answer yourself.:D:up:

:woot: Well i love reading comics when im all stoney-balogney :dry: , except at night cause then i get sleepy, this was one of them times. Had to read the damn page like 5 times over again. :cmad:

Im reading it right now all bored and sober :dry: , Professor X quotes what Black Bolt says, and Reeds says "And I say to him: says who?" and Namor says "Exactly."

Still, theres no explaination... :huh: Iron Man says something about him and Strange being there on Thanos' latest stunt with the gauntlet. When was this? Is he referring to Infinity Gauntlet? I dont think he is... so somewhere im missing something.

The Living Tribunal decreed that they could no longer work in unison, or simpler: They can't amplify one another. Anyone with all 6 gems would still be very very dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"