IMPORTANT concerning Metal Gear Solid Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Sentius

Watch out, he's coconuts!
Reaction score
Right now, Sony Pictures are trying to figure out who should write the movie..

David Hayter, the grizzly voice behind Solid Snake, has told fans on IMDB’s message boards that if they want him to write the script for the Metal Gear Solid film, then they should petition Sony Pictures.

“As for me writing the MGS movie, tell everyone on-line to write to Matt Tolmach at Sony Pictures studios in Culver City. If enough people do this, we may be back on board,” wrote Hayter writing under the pseudonym uberdave.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION, DAVID WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST. EVERY METAL GEAR FAN MUST. OR ELSE UWE BOLL !
DAVID HAYTER'S MESSAGE:

http://www.imdb.co.uk/name/nm0371684...9640#109759640

Well David Hayter only has to click his fingers and his loyal fans obey: the petition is

http://www.petitiononline.com/hayter/petition.html

Hopefully with you power, we can get people to sign the petition, so that Snake actually writes the MGS film. He is doing Watchmen currently, but REALLY wants to do Metal Gear Solid Movie.

Just, sign that petition, so we can get a role on things.

I don't know, he is there constantly, please sign that petition. :)

I'll sign. I'm a big fan David Hayter fan, and I think he can make a great film out of Metal Gear Solid.

I'm not going to sign the petition and I hope it never gets made :D .

He said on his IMDB that he wants us to EMAIL AND POST that petition to them. He'll take care of the rest!

I'd rather have him take a shot at it, rather then,that guy from resident evil or such.

In short, this is the only guy that can do it.

What is his treatment wasn't good? I know he's a good writer and all, but it's possible.

All we know is that he submitted his treatment to the studio and they didn't like it. I don't think he tried again after that.

But, we fans like it.

They need to understand that, what fans like is what makes money.

We don't want some random story about Snake having a sex change etc.

WE WANT IT TO STAY TRUE TO THE STORY.

But, we fans like it.

They need to understand that, what fans like is what makes money.

We don't want some random story about Snake having a sex change etc.

WE WANT IT TO STAY TRUE TO THE STORY.

Did we actually know what David had in mind for the film? I remember something about whirlpool of cloning being a part of it.

He wanted to keep true to the original. While at the same time introducing small newer things, he also wanted to get kojima involved VERY closely.

But, the sudio shot it down, because they like resident evil/street fighter crappy movies.

We have a thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"