THe Official Metal Gear Solid Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Hayter for Snake. Or at least a voice over. Seriously, I don't think I can live with a voice other than that.
He actually does look the part.
snake_rojo.jpg

(Yes...I know that's Naked Snake.:oldrazz:)
1088843963-00.jpg

I wonder if Snake will be able to call himself 'Pliskin' like in the game?

Getting a movie made for MGS doesn't mean it will be good.

And legit filmmakers really don't want to do video game based movies.

With our luck, Paul Anderson will be involved.

Michael Bay could make this a classic action film, but im sure he wouldnt waste time on a video game movie

I just hope this doesn't sit in development for ages,i'd like to see a director and cast by the end of this year
it very well could, and I would not blame per se, but probably point to Kojima as the reason.

Michael Bay could make this a classic action film, but im sure he wouldnt waste time on a video game movie

I'm a fan of Bay but i don't think he is right for this and if top filmmakers are willing to adapt comic books i don't see why they should look down their noses at videogames

My choice is Alex Proyas

it very well could, and I would not blame per se, but probably point to Kojima as the reason.

Yeah i can imagine him being finicky but maybe something in the deal gives Sony a bit of leverage as i imagine they will have paid a good price to gain control over the property and won't want to waste years just throwing ideas around for Kojima to shoot down

As much as I'd like to see this soon, I'd rather have it be good than rushed.

No thanks.

I thinking Robert Rodriguez would be able to pull it off really well.

Mix Sin City with Once Upon A Time In Mexico and think about it- it would work damn well.

all we need is WOW the movie, then we're all set

I thinking Robert Rodriguez would be able to pull it off really well.

Mix Sin City with Once Upon A Time In Mexico and think about it- it would work damn well.

Robert Rodriguez would definitely make a kickass MG movie. i'd love to see what his version of Snake would be.

i'm still rooting for Alfonso Cuaron though. if anyone's seen what he did in Children of Men, you'll see that he can created a realistic near future (like Metal Gear).

although...i do wonder how Martin Campbell would handle MG.

Our prayers for years have been answered! I think they should give this to the masterminds behind 24 to make it. I think they could do a good job, since Jack Bauer already is the Solid Snake of TV.

Well it's not like you needed MGS3 to understand MGS1.

No, but I think to an extent you need Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. That is going to be the problem.

Our prayers for years have been answered! I think they should give this to the masterminds behind 24 to make it. I think they could do a good job, since Jack Bauer already is the Solid Snake of TV.

I agree. That kind of direction is what is needed. And in all honesty, Keifer would make a kick ass Solid Snake (although I imagine he will want to distance himself from a project like this to avoid being type cast as Jack Bauer)

Just keep Uwe Boll & Michael Bay away from it

micheal bay could make an awesome metal gear movie.

to put him and uwe boll together in the same group of movie makers is just... well... dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity