Metal Gear Solid 5 confirmed.

Yeah, I was about to reply with the same thing. It mentions that Kojima will be working on another game for Xbox 360 and that he's planning on working on PC games as well. Not that there's another MGS. :huh:

Yeah Snake is an old ass ma in MGS4. He's like borderline dead.

Damn, I got all excited for nothing.

The title is very misleading.

Of course It's confirmed.
It's f-ing Metal Gear. There's always gonna be new Metal Gears.

yeah I thought MGS4 was the last in the series. Oh well, I will buy and love it

With Metal Gear being a popular series, I doubt Konami will ever want to stop making them. Kojima seems ready to be out, but he probably doesn't want them ruining his baby so he keeps stepping back in. I don't blame him for wanting out or repeatedly stepping back in, and I don't blame anyone for wanting to make another.

IMO if they ever finally come out with a Metal Gear movie they'll make another game at that point. Personally tho they can keep making them like they do FF's as long as they keep pumping out good stories and I'll be happy.

Kojima did say he'd like to do MGS5 in an issue of a PS3 mag... but he also started it'd probably be about 10 years away from now...

No it isn't. :huh:
Look in the last paragraph.

Still no launch date for the fourth Metal Gear and mister Kojima already thinks about the next sequel and eventually some ports of the famous stealth-action game. The PC ports have not been received so well, because of the camera and control problems. Maybe we'll see a fifth game featuring Solid Snake on our computers, but I don't quite know if the fans would be pleased with this change, especially if they're console freaks.

Entirely in the context of Metal Gear Solid 4, meaning a confirmation that there will be a fifth Metal Gear Solid.

With Metal Gear being a popular series, I doubt Konami will ever want to stop making them. Kojima seems ready to be out, but he probably doesn't want them ruining his baby so he keeps stepping back in. I don't blame him for wanting out or repeatedly stepping back in, and I don't blame anyone for wanting to make another.

IMO if they ever finally come out with a Metal Gear movie they'll make another game at that point. Personally tho they can keep making them like they do FF's as long as they keep pumping out good stories and I'll be happy.
I fully expected MGS4 to be the last game in the Metal Gear Solid series. Would it be the next Metal Gear game? Of course not. I thought they'd have a new series based on a new character with Solid dying in 4

More Meal Gear is ok with me.:woot:

I think MGS4 will be the last one for Solid Snake and Kojima. I remember reading something about Metal Gear 5, that it's going to be about Raiden.

More Meal Gear is ok with me.:woot:

I think MGS4 will be the last one for Solid Snake and Kojima. I remember reading something about Metal Gear 5, that it's going to be about Raiden.
they might as well call it Metal Gear Raiden then and reboot it as a new series

I'm trying to track down where the heck this game from, seeing as it's probably the worst summarized and paraphrased adn probably translated artivle I've ever seen depicting an interview.

I'm trying to track down where the heck this game from, seeing as it's probably the worst summarized and paraphrased adn probably translated artivle I've ever seen depicting an interview.
Seems to be contagious as well. :csad:

I remember reading something about Metal Gear 5, that it's going to be about Raiden.

That has never been posted in any publicised article. You were probably looking at posts by over-anxious fanboys :o

I don't want a MGS 5. It should end with 4 so they don't do this:
deadhorse.gif

oh yeah, that would sell like hot cakes, seeing as everyone loves Raiden :rolleyes:
you didnt get the memo? Kojima said everyone will love Raiden after 4. Besides the name Solid isnt what sells the games. Its Metal Gear and they could add whatever name after that and still sell well

Yeah, I was about to reply with the same thing. It mentions that Kojima will be working on another game for Xbox 360 and that he's planning on working on PC games as well. Not that there's another MGS. :huh:

Kojima moving on to the 360? This makes me super angry. I would cuss, but I don't want to get banned.

just cause some people were pissed off because Solid Snake wasn't the main playable character doesn't mean that everybody hates raiden... I'd actually would like to play another game starring him... as long as he keeps the sword...

I agree, Raiden wasn't so bad....and the sword rocked. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"