• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man In 2 Years...

Batman137

Why do we fall?
Reaction score
Spider-Man 4 Will Be Released!
:wow::wow::woot::woot::yay::yay::spidey::spidey:

This thread is to celebrate the day, talk about expectations, and anything related to Spider-Man 4!

May 6th 2011 Here We Come!

Enjoy!!!

:facepalm

For timing.

I'll come back and celebrate tomorrow.

I hope in two years I can walk out of the theater with the same feeling as SM1-2 and Not SM3.

Just because I said I would...

Yay, it's 2 years from today!! WOOOOOO!!!

:dry:

^^ Then you'll be banned in no time.

Anyway, I'm so happy it's only 2 years away. By this time next year we may have our first official picture.

^And to add to that, we may find out who the villain(s) is in the summer, since the script will be done by then. :)

I hope the script for the movie involves a race against time to fix Kirsten Dunst's face before the mere sight of her invokes vomit

^^ Then you'll be banned in no time.

Anyway, I'm so happy it's only 2 years away. By this time next year we may have our first official picture.

Well I've been doing it already.

Plus I meant at my theatres...I'll be making fun of the little geeks who watch it :)

Well I've been doing it already.

Plus I meant at my theatres...I'll be making fun of the little geeks who watch it :)
Wow so your going to waste your time and gas going to a movie theater to make fun of people watching a movie about a superhero and calling them geeks when you have over a thousand posts on a message board called superhero hype.Good job.:o

Looking forward to it . . .
Wonder if the rumours that it might be filmed as a trilogy has any truth to it?

Wow so your going to waste your time and gas going to a movie theater to make fun of people watching a movie about a superhero and calling them geeks when you have over a thousand posts on a message board called superhero hype.Good job.:o
:applaud:up:

o_O.

I'm the opposite, I'm sad it's two years away. That's a killer. I want it NOW. D=

I'm glad they're taking their time though. One sad day a week ago, I got the thought in my mind that this film was coming out NEXT summer. I have no clue why, since I've burned the release date into my brain. But then I remembered we're only in 2009, and that ruined my day. :down

:oldrazz:

^LOL! Don't worry, I feel your pain. We'll soon get our beloved movie! :)

:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"