• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man In 2 Years...

o_O.

I'm the opposite, I'm sad it's two years away. That's a killer. I want it NOW. D=

I'm glad they're taking their time though. One sad day a week ago, I got the thought in my mind that this film was coming out NEXT summer. I have no clue why, since I've burned the release date into my brain. But then I remembered we're only in 2009, and that ruined my day. :down

:oldrazz:
Well, the only reason I said that was becaust it feels like it's been forever already, lol. Honestly, I need this movie now! :woot::csad:

I hope the script for the movie involves a race against time to fix Kirsten Dunst's face before the mere sight of her invokes vomit
Those kinds of "extreme opinions" are hurtful to everyone. Please ban yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"