In a little over a month I will have my 10 yr high school reunion and I NEED HELP!

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay,

Sorry for the Top 25 being put off, I will try to get the system up in the next few days.

HOWEVER! I have a much more important situation coming up. In September I will have my 10 yr high school reunion. It might shock some people but I use to be sexy!:wow: :dry:

I did football and track and field while in H.S. and was a bodybuilder, then as I went to college I became addicted to fast food like most college guys. It seemed like Mcdonalds was my breakfast, KFC my lunch and taco bell was my desert, with Pizza hut for my multivitamin.

So a week ago I a new treadmill and I have till Sept 15 to get in shape before the big day, where I will return! Right now I weight 228. So I am going on Alli pills and going to workout with my weights and jog on my new treadmill for over an hr.

I AM COMING BACK!:cmad:

:eye of the tiger:

Rent a Caddy, like the Enterprise commercials. :up:

Just make sure I don't find your potbelly while I'm walking on the beach...that would seriously mess up my day.

ajg

HS Reunions are stupid, I worked long and hard to make sure my HS and college don't know where I live so they can't hit me up for donations or these stupid reunions.

See I was popular though, and had alot of girlfriends. Yea I am married now but my wife wont care if I dance or say hello to them there. Where is balki when I need him :cmad:

If you really cared about those people you are attending a Reunion for, you would have made more of an attempt to keep in touch with them.

Unless you want to show some people up, f'k an old flame or try and recconnect with "the best time of your life", sad, those are the only reasons to go.

Those girlfriends will probably be more overweight than you.

Look

I had a great time in H.S. :cmad: and wish I could do it again. Real life sucks:o

Well even if there over weight a guy can like rolls cant he:woot:

What are the odds that anyone of significance to you shows up at reunions? I assume the only reason for going back is to hopefully see some of your old buddies again and maybe some chicks you used to know. This seems like a huge leap of faith. I figure most ppl wouldn't even bother showing up or are too busy. Anyway get to work fatty!

See I was popular though, and had alot of girlfriends. Yea I am married now but my wife wont care if I dance or say hello to them there. Where is balki when I need him :cmad:

See you obviously didn't care about your "friends" though since you haven't kept in touch, it's been 10 years, that's not that long. I may have lost touch with my high school friends, but I'm not gonna go to a reunion in the hopes of reconnecting with them. Also if you have a wife, why would you want to dance with old girlfriends?

If you really cared about those people you are attending a Reunion for, you would have made more of an attempt to keep in touch with them.

Unless you want to show some people up, f'k an old flame or try and recconnect with "the best time of your life", sad, those are the only reasons to go.

Not necessarily. My 20 year high school reunion is this weekend. I haven't kept in touch with any of those folks and didn't go to my 10 year reunion. But I'm looking forward to it because I'd like to reconnect with all my friends from high school and see how they're doing. It's not about showing anybody up or reliving old times by any means. Just about reconnecting with folks I grew up with. :up:

jag

Careful with Alli. It makes you crap yourself.

Careful with Alli. It makes you crap yourself.

So does McDonald's, so I don't think this will present a very large lifestyle change for muscles.

jag

since you said you need help, i'm here to help.

don't go. skip it.

Reality is, dude, you're not going to make up for ten years of living and eating like crap in a month and a half.

jag

Reality is, dude, you're not going to make up for ten years of living and eating like crap in a month and a half.

jag
Why do you have to be so Arfo? :down:csad:

I think the best way to tackle this predicament is to pay some guy to go for you and let him tell everyone how he/you "had a face transplant after a very sever accident involving saving a child from a burning building"

:up:

Oh...they'll want your cock for sure.

Not necessarily. My 20 year high school reunion is this weekend. I haven't kept in touch with any of those folks and didn't go to my 10 year reunion. But I'm looking forward to it because I'd like to reconnect with all my friends from high school and see how they're doing. It's not about showing anybody up or reliving old times by any means. Just about reconnecting with folks I grew up with. :up:

jag
The people I was even close to in high school, I'm still friends with. I couldn't care less of catching up with old aquaintences. If I was single, I'd try and hook up with some of my old crushes. Other than that, I have no other reason to go. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"