The Amazing Spider-Man 2 In other words, who will comprise the Sinister Six?

I doubt it. You need time to develop the six villains first, and three just isn't enough.

Does anyone think Dr. Connors will return in the sequels (even if he doesn't turn back into the Lizard?)

Doc Ock
Electro
Mysterio
Chameleon
Scorpion
Vulture

There's a scene in Spider-Man TAS when Chameleon changes to Spider-Man. When Scorpion(I think it was him) comes up to the real Spider-Man, Peter tells him that he's the Chameleon and he needs to attack the other one. I would love to see that scene in a movie. I thought it was clever on Peter's part.

If they introduce 3 villains in TASM2,then they would have to introduce just 1 more villain in TASM3 with the Green Goblin unless Dr.Ratha is either the Chameleon or Mysterio.

Imagine if Dr. Ratha was the Chamelion the whole time.

I'm starting to think he is one of them since they want The Sinister Six in movie 3.But what could Chameleon do in a fight?Mysterio would give us some good visuals.

Lure Spider-Man into a trap by making him think he's someone else.

I'm starting to think he is one of them since they want The Sinister Six in movie 3.But what could Chameleon do in a fight?Mysterio would give us some good visuals.

Mysterio can basically do what Chamelion can, right? Only with a lot more to offer.

In the 2000 video game, he disguised himself as Spider-Man and framed him, so can't he do something similar in a movie? Give Jameson a BIG reason to hate him.

1) Jick09
2) Picard Sisko
3) New York Spider
4) Gold Goblin
5) Ultimate Web-Head
6) The Joker

Sinister Six :yay:

What if that's why they kept Ratha alive?

EDIT: They maybe realised midway that there was a potential in having the Ratha character actually be Chameleon and reveal that in a sequel?

Last edited:
If we get to the sinister six, it shouldn't be until the fifth or sixth film.I don't want a repeat of Spider-man 3.If Rhino is indeed in the next one, then him and Electro are prime candidates. I can envision it as follows

Vulture
Rhino
Electro
Mysterio
Sandman
Doc Ock

I think it'll be exactly like The Avengers build up. Some of the villians will be in the future TASM films while others will have their own films. Just like Venom will have his own film that will tie into TASM.

And also just to clear things up, TASM WILL BE MORE THAN A TRILOGY! They said they're having at the very least three films.

I just can't see Venom having his own Movie, before appearing in TASM.

1) Jick09
2) Picard Sisko
3) New York Spider
4) Gold Goblin
5) Ultimate Web-Head
6) The Joker

Sinister Six :yay:

ILikeThatGif.gif

The outliers so far:
Doc Ock
Electro
Rhino
Mysterio
Vulture

All okay with me. I personally hope Kraven rounds out that list.

No sinister six please,those ideas only work in cartoons

Green Goblin
Mysterio
Kraven the Hunter
Electro
Vulture
Rhino

No sinister six please,those ideas only work in cartoons
Yeah, they shouldn't do the Avengers either. Gathering a bunch of characters together as a team sounds terrible. Oh wait...

That was because the characters of TA all had their individual movies to build up to it

To do a sinister six,we would need atleast 4 movies before it.I dont see a series lasting so long

And if they mash them together without individual movies,it will be a terrible idea

Well considering there may be a Spider-Man cinematic universe...

Imagine if Dr. Ratha was the Chamelion the whole time.

And to go on from that, imagine that it was Ratha impersonating Norman in the post credits scene to seem more threatening to Connors

I think Chameleon, Shocker, Vulture and or Scorpion (maybe also Kraven) would all be fairly easy to set up, so one or two of them would probably make sense when rounding out the roster following Electro, Lizard and Rhino. I think it's almost a certainty you'd get Green Goblin as the next film's "big bad". I'd like to see Shocker and Scorpion; both make good henchmen types, and consider the current film's villains they require minimal explanation. Shocker could be a "Iron Man" tech type character, someone audiences are all reasonably familiar with. All you really need to do is introduce his tech weapons. Scorpion fits the "animal villain mutants" we've already seen with the Lizard and probably will see again with Rhino, so you already have the set up there between Parker and Connors. It's a logical extension of those two characters already introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"