Not open for further replies.

matrix_ghost

movie fan
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56314

From the main page :wow:

LaBeouf Says Next Indiana Jones Moving Forward
Source: BBC News June 16, 2009

In an interview with BBC News, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star Shia LaBeouf says that it looks like a follow-up to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is moving forward.

"Steven [Spielberg] just said that he cracked the story on it before I left and I think they're gearing that up," LaBeouf said. Last summer's blockbuster was made for about $185 million and earned $786.6 million worldwide. It was the second-highest earner of 2008, behind just The Dark Knight.

Unless an announcement comes from Spielberg or Lucas, i'm not gonna get too excited.

I probably wouldn't take it as seriously If it wasn't for the fact Spielberg is an executive producer on the film Shia has been working on. He got it directly from the horse's mouth.

not sure what else there is to explore in terms of cool doomsday articfacts... but i hope its worth it.

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade of the Ark Raiders in the Temple of the Doomed Crystal Skull

With numbers like that .... this was always going to happen.

Just hope its better than the last effort.

I just hope Lucas's fat ass stays the hell away from this. I know he's co-creator but frankly I look at Indiana Jones more as Spielberg's baby.

Lucas, you already screwed up your own 'baby'/creation and made KofCS a bit half assed, do us all a favor and retire, we all know your rich enough.

If Spielberg has main control with the story/script, even with Shia returning I will have more faith in this project.

Spielberg also confirmed JP4 like two years back... never happened. And if it does he probably won't direct. I don't see why he'd be in any rush to do this. Lucas is another story, since all he cares about is the money. But Spielberg is the key here. Not Shia. Not Ford. Maybe not even Lucas.

Spielberg also confirmed JP4 like two years back... never happened. And if it does he probably won't direct. I don't see why he'd be in any rush to do this. Lucas is another story, since all he cares about is the money. But Spielberg is the key here. Not Shia. Not Ford. Maybe not even Lucas.

He has to hurry before Harrison Ford dies.

He has to hurry before Harrison Ford dies.

Like that's gonna happen anytime soon... :whatever:. But at the same time... Ford doesn't fit the Connery mold. I think it will be pretty lame if Ford tries to be this preacher/mentor/father figure type character. Plus I don't think he can pull off the comedic aspect the way Connery did. It won't work, at least not as well as it did in Crusade.

So I guess they can't leave it alone, can they? Well, it better make up for "Crystal Skull". It wasn't really a bad movie (just disappointing), but we all know Spielberg can do MUCH better.

And for CHRIST'S SAKE, BRING BACK SALLAH!

But Spielberg is the key here. Not Shia. Not Ford. Maybe not even Lucas.
They've all said that they wont do another movie unless all three (Lucas, Harrison and Spielberg) agree on it. So i dont think anyone is more important than the other. All three must be on board to some degree. Not to mention that an Indy movie without Harrison sounds ridiculous to me.

Opposed to the new film of course, but if Ford makes it in, at least let him use his whip more than 3 or 4 times.

Spielberg should get the rights and produce He-Man rather then rehash old movie trilogies. I know silver is producer on He-Man but it so would be something Speilberg pr Bruckheimer would get into.

I think they'll know to stay away from the alien aspect for the fifth installment.

as long as it doesnt have to do with aliens im happy, the last one wasnt great but it was still entertaining

They'll probably revert to some sort of Christian relic. I'm sure this a whole thread about it.

Let the bets begin on what illigical crap the fanchildren will complain about in this movie.

"His hat is tilted 45 degrees to the left! It is supposed to be 44 degrees!" NOOO!!!!:whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"