Transformers Info on the upcoming Neo-G1 line...

Creature SH said:
I like this version of Grimlock, although I would've preferred if they had kept the "wings" of the original transformation. I mean, this is a classics line, so make it look like the classic !

I don't have any real problems with the Tyranosaurus mode, though, and that's where Grimlock's visual personality has always been rooted.
Jochimus said:
He looks a lot nicer than Energon Grimlock anyway. Although personally I also would have liked something on the order of War Within, mainly 'cuz him transforming into a T-Rex doesn't exactly allow for him to be a 'robot in disguise'. :cwink:
Agreed on both points :up:

Classics Mirage In Package
4418245058393ed146.jpg

I'm more excited about these than I am about the movie that's for sure.

of all that line i think rodimus is my MUST BUY :woot:

Dave McFly said:
of all that line i think rodimus is my MUST BUY :woot:

I toatlly agree with you. Him and Grimlock are on the top of my list.

Check these out...
Might Gaine said:
1282191 Gameboy robot
1282190 Camera robot
1282189 Classics Megatron 2-pack tank
1282188 Cell phone robot
1282173 Classics Rodimus
1282172 Classics Megatron
1282168 Classics Grimlock
1282156 Classics Bumblebee

Go to this website:
http://www4.ipdl.ncipi.go.jp/Isyou/dgde_top.ipdl?N0000=3100

Type in S and then the number above

Save the images to view larger versions

Gameboy, camera, and cell phone bots might not be Transformers. Might be Microman or something. :-)

Images mirrored by Super_Megatron

Damn.....I gotta have that Starscream. I'm seriously gonna get a few of these new ones. That photoshop repaint of Megatron doesn't look bad either.

Official Classics Mirage and Grimlock Images and Bios

Hasbro has made available official images and bios of Classics Mirage and Grimlock.

Super_Megatron said:
TRANSFORMERS Classic Deluxe: GRIMLOCK Figure

GRIMLOCK keeps a collection of the parts he's torn off his DECEPTICON enemies. His super-thick ultramantium skin - in both robot and dinosaur mode - is coated in energy-absorbing materials, making him nearly impervious to damage. There are many who might say much the same thing about his mind. He is actually quite smart, but a programming flaw in his speech centers gives him only the most basic communications skills. He dislikes the weak, but is dedicated to the protection of those he views as lesser creatures. The only thing he hates more than weakness, in fact, is those who exploit the weak.

Amazing robot figure changes into detailed dino beast and back! Figure features a firing projectile and a tail that becomes a smashing whip!

------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSFORMERS Classic Deluxe: MIRAGE Figure

Together with BUMBLEBEE, MIRAGE completes the AUTOBOT spy team. Where BUMBLEBEE focuses on information however, MIRAGE prefers sabotage. Smart and fast, he's always ready with a joke, even when the situation doesn't call for one. Though he is not totally dedicated to the cause, he cares deeply for his friends, and will do anything he can to protect them. His specialized electro-disruptor weapon can create complex illusions, and even allows him to turn invisible.

Amazing robot figure changes into detailed race car vehicle and back! The electro disruptor adds to the action!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Wraith Prime for the news.

GRIMLOCK keeps a collection of the parts he's torn off his DECEPTICON enemies.

That is just sick...and I love it. :woot:

Official Classics Prime vs. Megatron 2-Pack Images
41408451aab9d35c93.jpg

Joe Moore said:
We have recieved official images of the upcoming Classics 2-pack. Click thumbnails for full sized images.

The hunt begins...

ViceGripX said:
I found Optimus Prime and Megatron at a Fred Meyer in Washington state. Here's a pic for the sayers of nay.
voyagerclassics.jpg

I must have THESE!!!

I think if I get that two pack I'd repaint the green on Megatron to either an olive green to match a tank better or maybe a slate gray like that tank shown in the prelim pics of the TF movie. I don't like that hunter green but i like the figure.

More sightings...
Hollywood Hoist said:
I've found all 4 of the deluxe Classics as well as the 2 voyagers. Found at Fred Meyer in Washington.
transformersclassicsxa9.jpg

I really wished they would have made two new limbs for the Devastator and Remolded the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"