• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Infinity War Interesting IW theory (spoilers)

SteveRogers41

Civilian
Reaction score
I just read a theory in the comments section of Buzzfeed that suggested that everyone who was 'dusted' are actually the ones left alive and that those left are the ones dead. And that what we're dealing with is a Lost scenario, or the original heroes being sucked into the soul world within the soul stone. It actually kind of has merit? If you think about it, most of those left alive came super close to death throughout the second half of the film. Thor when he powered the star, Stark when he was stabbed, Steve when he was punched by Thanos, Bruce when he was knocked into the mountain. I mean, I'm not saying it's absolutely going to happen this way, but it could work if they did do it that way.

That actually kind of makes sense... the Reality Stone could come into play there as well... I like it.

I'll agree it would be interesting but I think there's about a 99% chance of it happening how we expect it to.

I'll agree it would be interesting but I think there's about a 99% chance of it happening how we expect it to.

Except one of the screenwriters literally said the opposite. lol

Avengers 4 doesn't do what you think it does. It is a different movie than what you think it is...

It's not impossible, but from some leaked set photos, the focus seems to be on characters like Stark, Hulk, Rogers & Lang; I suspect with them taking place in the real world, rather than from within the stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"