• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Internet Video Forum - is it time?

redmarvel

Red, White and Buxom
Reaction score
Many people watch Youtube and Vine now (along with other similar things), but we don't have a forum to discuss "Shorts" (non-TV, Non-Film, an "Internet Video" forum).

Where should I discuss how frustrated I get with WatchMojo or what I would love to see React do next?

Do you think we should push to have a forum for "Internet Video" discussions or does it belong here in Community (like "The Best of Youtube")?

EDIT: Sorry, the answer did not live to the point of the thread.

There is a thread to discuss Channel Awesome videos.

One for the Angry Video Game Nerd.

As long as we don't post videos.

They die too soon, so a small sub-forum dedicated to discussing any of the videos on all these channels won't really be worth it.

Last edited:
I give it around an hour before nudity shows up and most of that hour will be them figuring out how to upload the video.

I think it's a good idea and it's a way for guys like me to promote our own videos and channels without spamming threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"