Iron Man Iron Man 6th most anticipated movie

WTF, Over. The Hulk will surprise many. Will probably kick IM a$$!
im19wu2.jpg
Hulk no like you higher in poll! Arggghh!!!

Do I think Hulk will suck? No, I actually think it will be a incredible movie experience, do I think it will be better than Iron Man? Maybe, I think on paper they both look like easy 9's (out of 10's) right now, do I think TIH will gross more than Iron Man? Hell No

Iron Man is a fresh superhero movie, where as Hulk is the sequel to a movie the general audience was really bored with, I think that will hurt TIH just as much as Batman and Robin hurt Batman Begins' box office

but look for the sequel to bank money

It's good to know it's being anticipated, no one I know is even aware that Iron man exists....

hehe...my apologies.

This is not some Internet poll where geeks can vote a hundred times for the same movie, this is one of the most scientific and respected movie polls in the market. Whether you like it or not, the National Treasure series is popular.

Iron Man is very well-positioned for a superhero that isn´t as well-known as Bats or Spidey... But Hulk... That hurt...

How in the hell is a poll scientific?If you mean typical critic "I say so" garbage,then no.

Iron Man can blow me! Just kidding. I have it The Dark Knight, Iron Man and TIH on MY list of movies im so damn pumped to see.

This is interesting..

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/77230/coming-to-a-theater-near-you

1. Iron Man
2. The Dark Knight
3. Indiana Jones 4
4. Speed Racer
5. Get Smart
6. The Incredible Hulk
7. Narnia: Prince Caspian
8. Wall-E
9. Cloverfield
10.Star Trek XI

Ha! that's the list i was going to show! The other list looks like straight up garbage and...........something else. This seems more accurate from not only my point of view but my friends and coworkers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"