Iron Man Game Announced

Would be great if Black Panther and Iron Man see a move to much higher quality superhero games outside of Arkham and Insomniac. Hopeful EA finally commit to higher quality when they see how much money Spider-Man has made.
The template for good superhero videogames is out there. Its whether the developers want to use those games as inspirations or try something really different or something else (like Square EniX turning Avengers as a live service game).

However, I think there are simply too many Marvel IPs to cover everyone, and these videogames take years to be released and how many studios/developers will really develop these Marvel games, especially when there's licensing involved? I however still enjoy when a good Marvel game comes out. I recently finished Miles Morales and Guardians of the GalaXy and those were good. Way much better eXperience than Avengers.

The template for good superhero videogames is out there. Its whether the developers want to use those games as inspirations or try something really different or something else (like Square EniX turning Avengers as a live service game).

However, I think there are simply too many Marvel IPs to cover everyone, and these videogames takes years to be released. I however still enjoy when a good Marvel game comes out. I recently finished Miles Morales and Guardians of the GalaXy and those were good. Way much better eXperience than Avengers.
A live service game is never going to have as good a story mode as a campaign-focused game. Just hope the lesson gets learned after Avengers and SS Vs JL and with hopefully Wolverine also doing big numbers along with Spider-Man.

A live service game is never going to have as good a story mode as a campaign-focused game. Just hope the lesson gets learned after Avengers and SS Vs JL and with hopefully Wolverine also doing big numbers along with Spider-Man.
A campaign focused game could lead to shorter development time as well, meaning the developers won't need eXtra time to develop content that they will release after the base game is released, aside from patches.

She Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers and pc files suggested that there would so much playable characters after the base game is released. They managed to release less than 10 before pulling before the plug. Imagine if they only focused on the story, and save the other ideasfor a sequel, which could have been out by now.

I would love an open world style game like with Spider-Man. They can totally do that with Black Panther using Wakanda as the open world. Iron Man though, unless they limit the location to a city like Arkham Knight or Watch Dogs, okay. The template is definitely out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"