Iron Man Iron Man VS. Iron Monger.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!

I'm Hera to know your opinions!

How many times do you Think Iron Man and Iron Monger will face eachother?

How would you like the fights to be.

Who will win?

Who will loose?

How?

ENJOY! :woot:

I just hope if they fight is epic and badass

Iron Monger will probably be slower yet more powerful, going along with being bigger.

So Iron Man will probably defeat him with speed and smarts.

ironman will probably fight him once with the mach 2 and another time with the mach 3.

don't see more than two encounters, and even then it's a stretch...

ironman will probably fight him once with the mach 2 and another time with the mach 3.

I agree, I think they will fight twice at the very most, I just hope that the final fight is a really good one.

do you guys think he will get his armor broked in the final fight?
kinda like Spider-Man in all the 3 movies, always with the torn clothes.

they have battle ravaged toys to sell, what do you think?

I think they like to sell toys:whatever:
no need for arrogance here.

I apologise.

they have figures with removable parts and stick on armour with battle ravaged parts sticking on, it would more than likely be based on them trying to emulate scenes shown in the film.

besides mashed up robotics would make him more likely to want to build more suits.

more suits, more toys more money, it's all an evil spin and iron man is a character who can milk it the most because his variation in suits/toys can be all completely justified unlike spidey 1/2/3 toys all really just being the same thing.

I'm inclined to agree. Wonder how much solo stuff they'll do apart from the 2 fights? I had a theory that Stane's first field test of the Monger armor results in some sort of devestation(like causing the crash of a passenger jumbo jet or something) and that Iron Man is suspected as the culprit. That would explain why the Air Force wanted to shoot him down in the teaser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"